World
    Ares
    I like the way you think.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    "Hi all,

Since this has been denied already, what are others ways to help with not forcing someone to be active all the time. Maybe not a queue, but a different method to help make the buff become useful again to those that can't be on all the time?

-BB_Odhran"

Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    If TSO Team is not making a queue the only method to make the buffs useful again is to change behavior of buffs placed on Bookbinder. It has to be changed so that the buff is only active when the Bookbinder is active. When no book is produced the buff countdown timer stops until a new book is put into production.
    I agree SS, its the only way, since they have made a buff to shorten the time, without adding a queue the buff is useless.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree too, without queue why bother with the buffs it it just stupid. Doesn't make sense to deny that when they made queues available for other types of buildings. I see this as a major flaw and an assault on lower level players.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    What if Alex is wrong?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Depends what your definition of wrong is then.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Lately I have been using my accumulation of Bookbinder buffs, and even though I am able to be online a great deal (though often afk doing other things), I noticed I am frequently missing my opportunity to maximize use of the buff. If we can't queue books, which would be the optimum solution, my recommendation is to give us/let us make buffs that are for various shorter (and longer?) durations, some only four hours, for instance. We can pick the proper buff to apply before we sign off for the night, for instance, then apply a longer buff to cover the duration until we get back on. However, this possible means of addressing it isn't nearly attractive as being able to queue a few books. This solution will require the settler to really think out timings, though, which is fun.

KingRedheroe

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Even just 1 book in a queue would be a huge help, but if I couldn't make at least 3 books a day, I'm not sure I would bother with glue or resin. I'd just make small glues instead anytime I wanted to make a codex, although the bottleneck with that solution potentially is running out of bronze cauldrons.
    I spend less time playing because the length of time it takes to make my books. My time is valuable and the boring wait can be irritating at times. Having the building que would be much better with time on the game considered. I agree with you Gwalben, they should give us a building que, no doubt.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Bookbinder buffs are totally wasted unless you are able to play for the 24 hr or 36 hr buff time.
    We need a queue in the bookbinder!
    agreed

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If i use the buffs invariably the books complete while i'm sleeping, at work, and the book is just sitting there paused.... not worth it to use the buff.. all that 'saved' time is just wasted in waiting for me to get back.
    ciara

World
    Zeus
    If you really want to improve the game play to fit people's different lifestyles including those that have to work or attend classes, etc. then there is no good reason not to have a Que with the new improved features (Send to the Top / Bottom and Clear Que) for every producing building in the game...!

Also a Check Box feature to stop production upon buff expiration would help with better resource management...

Reply to Thread