From my Outbox.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Whoot 200 pop lol

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Welcome to your outbox. Being 0% accurate since the dawn of time.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    There was an issue at one time (apparently still is around) where one could buff non-production buildings... Been a while, so I forget the bizarre situation that had to occur for it to happen...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    No, you cannot buff non-production buildings. Just messages in your outbox are crazy.

Go to someone's island. Buff a random building. Return home and see what it says in your outbox. They get the buff correct, but the building pictured is way out in left field.

Blue Byte knows about this, it is just way, way, way, way, way, way low on their list of pooh to give a pooh about.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    No, you cannot buff non-production buildings. Just messages in your outbox are crazy.

Go to someone's island. Buff a random building. Return home and see what it says in your outbox. They get the buff correct, but the building pictured is way out in left field.

Blue Byte knows about this, it is just way, way, way, way, way, way low on their list of pooh to give a pooh about.
    No, you can. I have seen (done) it. the building for some reason is buffed. yes, been around a long while. Like the other dude above, I don't recall the specific circumstances. I think I made a screen shot of a buffed WT or PR, I forget what... I will search for it... ofc nothing was really happening, there is nothing that the buff can do to it production wise.

Settler
    World
    Ares

I was very surprised one day to find that I had apparently buffed a friend's Christmas tree, especially since that friend didn't even have a Christmas tree on her island.

I think what happened is that I returned to my own island immediately after dropping the buff and for some reason the game registered the Christmas tree on my own island (which was in the same place as the building I had buffed on my friend's island).

Tried to include the screenshot of the buff but for some reason I can't get it to work.

Reply to Thread