Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: International Women's Day

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would have to say, Emillie-II, shes been a friend for a long time and helps any one in our guild with any thing she has.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sue (NatSue) gets my vote also. She keeps us together as a team and makes it fun to share everything from tales to resources.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate Olfred. She's a fantastic guild leader. She is very knowledgeable of TSO and shares her years of wisdom and experience with any and all players who need help. Olfred is very kind and generous, and truly wants players to excel and have fun. Additionally, her positive attitude and sense of humor always makes my day brighter.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I nominate purfectkitty500. She not only helps guildies but other players too. She would do anything for anyone if anyone needed her help. She's a very devoted player.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to nominate Lady_Purpleheart. She's been very helpful and excellent at fostering a friendly guild atmosphere.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    AsiaStrings one of the early guide makers and testers who helped make the game great in the early days

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to nominate Bart-tress from No Prisoners because she always thinks of others. She is kind, has a great sense of humour, and is a wonderful person.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I'd like to nominate Olfred. She is always so kind and helpful. She is always willing to help with advice or resources. She helps to make the guild chat fun! Always brightens my day!

World
    Ares

Cool

I would like to nominate

NatSue

She is an extraordinary Guild Leader and deserves some recognition for her tireless efforts!

it's not the Pain that hurts, but rather your Fear of it...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I vote for Olfred - Hard working and dedicated player and first to 75 on Ares

Closed Thread