Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: International Women's Day

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by daleo2012 View Post
    My guild leader; Ladypurpleheart, she is selfless and has put together an excellent guild. Even with some complex real life issues she still does great job at helping all and is kind to a fault. Thankyou for consideration , Daleo2012, BRAV guild member
    I second this nomination for the same reasons!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'd like to nominate NatSue of NOPE guild. She's just the best.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree with Fairyqueen about Quarar. She has helped me a lot when I needed some supplies or help running an adventure to complete quests. Fred is also great about helping.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGreen View Post
    So many waderfukk women its hard to choose just one so ill choose 3 ...

artemisille Emille-II and Nat-sue all are fantastic in NOPE Giuld
    I agree 100% I was recruited to NOPE by Artemisille, Mentored by Nat-Sue and guided along daily by Emille-II. All three of them have made Settlers a wonderfully enjoyable game everyday.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I nominate General Mary Christmas-she has had to put up with that jolly old elf for a very long time and all his b/s

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bart-tress deserves a nomination because of plain and simple SELFLESSNESS. She buffs others, helps others, invites others to adventures, and is always available to offer fellow guild members whatever she has extra of. A good friend A good person A good WOMAN

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I Nominat Queenlaurine queenlaurine of MMA

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate queenlaurinfe because she is a mother to all her children as she calls us. very nurturing she has put togerthr a helping guild where everyone interactrs. We are the mostinteractive guild i have ever beren i everyone helps everyonme and we all play all day long. It is because of queenlaurines heart for the game and a true wanting tohelp ensure new players get off to the right start that we have grown to one of the top guilds in the game today.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like to recommend JacKANinny. She is always in global chat encouraging others, helping new players and in general being a good egg. In light of the upcoming Easter Event that will come in handy. As the leader of the guild "Not A Real Guild NARG" she leads by example, giving to others herself and helping other guild members even when she is having a "not so good" day herself. Even when I was not in her guild she helped me out on many occasions and her generosity is beyond words. So here is my vote for JacKANinny!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to nominate SQS46,she is our guild admin and ramrod,lol.She has been a true friend to me for a long time.

Closed Thread