Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: International Women's Day

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I nominate Champion Nusala.
    Here were early reviews about Nusala from Pinkleet on November 16 and 20, 2016 when Pinkleet started a thread to decide which Champion general we should choose:
    “More powerful than an MMA in almost every situation as far as I could see,” and
    “Basically Nusala can be used everywhere (great for sacking), while Vargus and Anslem are quite optional.”

Pinkleet’s thread is “Champion generals summary (level and play style) - still subject to change on test”. Pinkleet’s early assessment is correct. I take Nusala on every adventure.

Yesterday and today during Treasure of Knowledge, my Champion Anslem failed to defeat a camp. I simply loaded Nusala with knights and sent her. Both times she eliminated the remaining force without suffering a loss. Often when I am on the final castle of a huge adventure, I will simply send her with a single unit repeatedly into the final castle to whittle it down. I know when I need to finish off a camp with a second attack, or hit a camp to guarantee a large initial loss, I can send Nusala.

As for originality, hopefully this counts: I repeatedly did a quick version of Black Knights during a seasonal event. Bored, I sent Nusala alone with only recruits to see how far she could get while using the cheapest troops I can make. She completed the adventure. I learned she might only fail on the final castle. So I would send a 270 general stocked to take that final castle if necessary. I just ran it in the combat simulator to confirm Nusala with only recruits can complete a quick version of Black Knights. Here are the Recruit losses camp by camp as she completes Black Knights in the simulator: 60-81, 85-104, 72-91, 63-87, 39-56, 73-142 (middle dark castle), 55-73, 17-70, 72-111, 105-128, 75-111 (final dark castle).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to nominate Lora. She has been playing since the beginning of the game, but always has time to help out others. She is usually the first reply to any questions, concerns, RT's, etc. Not only does she help her guild, but she help others as well. What a great and spectacular gal.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    l would like to praise Lady_Purpleheart she has given so much to running the Guild. Time,money, effort, coaching and sharing to all the people around her both within and without the Guild. l would especially like for her to have this nomination as in real life things are not going so well but she still has the time to help others.

So wishing her all the best

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My admiration goes out to my fiercest of champions; Nusala.
    Having learned the rudiments of First Aid she never hesitates to charge into any camp, no matter how stoutly defended with just a single trooper... and bring the lad home again! She'll skirmish, she'll feint, she'll scout, slay and sally. There is no one more reliable or swift.

She sashayes into Wolf traps one hundred and fifty strong, tells her companion to stay back, and single-handedly slays them all! Dusts off her gloves and is ready to immediately ride onto the next challenge.

When faced with Thugs, she'll kill the first two dozen that face her without getting touched in return. If she brings her trained cavalry band (and two Elite bodyguards), they'll reliably mow down over three score of the blighters without losing a single companion!

What more can I say of her? She is what the Masters of Martial Arts hope to one day grow up to be. She rides in the vanguard of my army every where it goes and has proved her mettle more times that I can count. Faced every enemy of my realm. And proved steadfast are resolute no matter what we've faced.
    Hail to my Champion; NUSALA!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My Master is Ghannima! If she sees this I will no doubt be punished but it will be justified. I met Ghan when I was fairly new to the game and she helped me even though we weren't in the same guild. It was soon after that her and Bosola joined guilds. It was soon after that that I noticed that she was in all the other tabs helping others by answering questions, giving advice, and even sharing resources. But, she also comes back to guild chat and makes us feel needed and useful and a part of the family. I do have to admit that I gave my soul to Master Ghan and that I will get a severe beating for this but it's all worth it because now it kinda tickles!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Betinaweena – Level 1 guild leader. Has been real helpful during events, explaining the requirements for the events, helping members acquire event achievements and game resources, buying items from the events. Explaining the game play. Communicates in a friendly, encouraging way.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Took me a few days to narrow my choices down to just 3, -.- not enough I could list off a wonderful handful of my favorite women on this game, but alas if I must only have 3 then here they are....Milleh84 she was my very first game mama ever meeting her on my very first day playing long long ago, she showed me not only kindness and generosity she taught me how to navigate, how to battle and most importantly how buffing buildings did not in fact use up more resources for the extra popping.

Artemissile who has become more of a sister to me than my own, she is the one that I once and hopefully never need again to hold my seat during my own struggles, she has been a wonderful recruiter and helper to all settlers out there inside and outside of the NOPE tribe. She keeps us laughing and remembering all the great Bowie songs and a few Cookie Thumpin ones that make you go there are all kinds out there to learn to love.

Not lastly but following the rules of our dear BB's is Emille-II, she has become the mother that I have lost long ago, she is the one that I can lean on, learn from and embrace in the joy of motherly love, she has become the best Grandma to our merry band of settlers and keeps taking Sherm's witch towers he is tryin to win, so she keeps us laughing with her neverending spirit and light that is her.

(In case you were wondering and I can't have everyone's brain spinning I did say a handful if I was allowed to have a few more votes and not be disqualified, I would have continued with JackaNinny and Olfred as there are not many times that I must go for assistance outside my tribe of merry NOPEsters but when I do I look for them first. Thank you to all the ladies and the gents that put us with our crazy estrogen ways you all ROCK!!!!!)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to nominate purfectkitty500
    she is not one of those cats who sits purring in the corner ignoring you
    rather she uses those bright blue Siamese eyes to spot every help request
    then pounces on it faster than a kitten can chase its tail
    her answers are always as precise as the tracks left by a cats claws
    and knowledgeable on more subjects than a tabby has colors

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    natsue ike the rest of her loyal adorers!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with jjarhead (scroll up), Lora has shaped a guild called friends through high level players helping newbies. Her island is a representation of her person: to help others. Thanks Lora.

Closed Thread