Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: International Women's Day

World
    Zeus
    After noting the exclusion of her avatar silhouette's presence in the beginning of this thread, I must stand up for the little person who is often overlooked.

I nominate:

Witch of the Swamp

Since the beginning of TSO, Witch of the Swamp has provided players of all levels with great challenge as she welcomed generals of all types to bring their troops in for rigorous training. Witch of the Swamp grants these services with a decent reward of resources and experience and the opportunity to tour her facility on a Fast-Track pace; she provides at least one camp where cavalry (and/or other First Strike) units can exercise their skills without risk of injury. Let's not forget the way Witch of the Swamp kindly allows all her henchmen and sycophants to go before her in the line of combat, though she loves to get her hands 'dirty'. Witch of the Swamp, when properly motivated, provides the user with the opportunity for visiting some old friends --- very thoughtful, don't you think?

I affirm my nomination for Witch of the Swamp for the way that she thinks of and helps everyone she encounters - players, opposing generals/troops and her hirelings.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Dear Settlers,

The submission of nominations is now over. The mayor will choose the most original nominations submitted and if your nomination is chosen, you will receive the additional Manuscript (x2) and Tome (x1) in the mail. Thank you for your participation.

Kind regards,
    BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Dear Settlers,

After some tough choices the Mayor has finally made his final list for the winners. He struggled a bit just picking a handful of winners and was tempted to make everyone a winner.

The winners, in no order at all, are: daleo2012, ekalime, Eleta, WendoraRedhead, Indaliai, Raubhautz, Suts, WildflowerRose, Lysind, Emilie-II, RaeAyn, JoBeth, BigDave58, ghannima, Ed_The_Eldar, Juliavz, WyldSage, John-Axe, KirkMac, NatSue.

Thank you again to everyone who took the time to say such great things about those you nominated. The Mayor and I truly appreciated all the kind words that were shared.

Kind Regards,
    BB_Odhran
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 03-14-18 at 02:58 am.

Closed Thread