Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: International Women's Day

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

International Women's Day

International Women's Day 2018

Dear Settlers,

Today's a day to celebrate the achievements, contributions and rights of women. Your Mayor has planned an award ceremony to recognise several iconic women originating from your home island. However, something has gone wrong: they’ve lost the list of nominees while they were flustering around dealing with the ever-increasing Nords' threat! Not wanting to cancel the event, the Mayor needs your help in recounting the list of nominees from your most trusted opinion.

We're asking you to nominate a female player or character of "The Settlers Online"; explain to us why they deserve to be nominated for recognition. Writing not your style? We'll also accept artwork that commemorates your nominee as a suitable entry!

Rude contributions will not be tolerated and will be subject to immediate moderation. Just one post/ contribution per player allowed.

The Mayor is willing to double today's offering: an additional 2x Manuscript & 1x Tome, for the most original nominations submitted until March 12th!

Happy Women's Day!
    BB_Odhran
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 03-08-18 at 04:10 am.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    My guild leader; Ladypurpleheart, she is selfless and has put together an excellent guild. Even with some complex real life issues she still does great job at helping all and is kind to a fault. Thankyou for consideration , Daleo2012, BRAV guild member

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would have to say Emillie-ll of the NOPE guild. She is the sweetest lady, and always make you feel good just by having her be online. No question is to small.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I want to nominate my friends Anna1206deo and AuntChubb55, they have been pillars of our community of guild friends, they always help and never stands back, helping others that just start up playing this game, i hope i can add 2 friends, there are so many helping hands, i would never have made it without them, i still need help myself sometimes, as do others. The One Guild(guild)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quarar because when I first started and now if I need help Quarar will help me and any other player in our guild who need help. Also Shalkan and fred who have helped me a lot

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate our Guild Leader, NatSue. Sue has lead our Guild with respect, love, unselfish giving of her time. Sue knows how to lead a team. NOPE is a team of dedicated players because Sue inspires us to achieve our goals and do things that makes our game successful. She has a huge shoulder to lean on when we need help in the game or real life. We are also a close group that will help and encourage each other. We will make sure our Newbies are welcome and work at helping them get started with their island by teaching them how to play Settlers so they can stand on their own, as well as giving to them what they need. This is because Sue's example and leadership of how to play Settlers as a group to make our empire great as well as create a great Guild "NOPE".

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate our Guild Leader NatSue. She is the kind of person who reaches out and shows each Guild member that they are important to her and the Guild. She checks on you, be it how your game is progressing to making sure Dr appointments went well or that the weather hasn't caused you harm. She takes new players under her wings and teaches how to play successfully, while at the same time how to be kind, gracious, giving and loving towards one another. If it were not for her, I would probably not have played long, but she took me and made this, my first online game, fun and gave me a home.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I hereby forthwith and post-haste nominate Nina_Zero not only for her active role in the community and keeping those chat logs scrollin, but also because she will without question help anyone when asked and makes sure no guildie goes starvin into the dark night. From my wee days clearing sector 6 she lifted me up by my velcro-straps, and to this day she continues to lift me, and many others, up by our boot-straps.

World
    Ares
    Catandgoergi and Rynama both are great!
    2much

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I like to nominate NatSue

Closed Thread