Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: International Women's Day

Noble
    World
    Zeus

One in a Million !

I am almost as old as TSO and I've seen a lot of ladies settlers, but none come close to Ghannima.
    She is smart, fair, generous, loyal, funny, one of the best player to learn from, always helpful and supportive, relentless, her "work" ethic is untouchable. ZEUS server is lucky to have her playing here, obviously she is my favourite 75-er

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I nominate Ghannima. For me, the best player in Zeus. She is always ready to help everybody with every possible issue. She helped me a lot to level up and she is still helping me everyday to reach lvl 70. She is the heart of SWAP guild and she is always around to make jokes, laugh and keep the game fun

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    In celebration of International Women's Day, I want to nominate our beloved Champion of Anteria, Nusala for recognition.

There comes a time for most settlers to serve their rotation on the battlefield, but for Nusala, that call to glory is a daily event.

Fearlessly she embarks on treacherous journey after treacherous journey to far flung lands at the head of my hosts. Being a thrice graduate of the Navigation Crash Course, she always arrives first, establishes the beachhead and begins prepping her special munitions for distribution to the archers.

More often than not she is called upon to display her great courage and commitment to the advancement of my island's prosperity by facing entire enemy camps with only a single recruit at her side, if only to occupy the enemy's attention long enough to allow a flaking force to advance on the camp.

For her willing sacrifice, for her skill at leading troops, for her unfaltering commitment to the enrichment and advancement of all citizens of the island, let us take a moment to recognize Champion Nusala!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

The Legend of Ghannima

A sane and spirited individual are characteristics necessary to trek the badlands of [SWAP] where voyages are harsh and treacherous.

Though hostile an environment, lady ghannima is triumphant in her endeavours of taming the primitive and savage horde of heavily delusional, foul-smelling, testosterone filled biomass.

Lady ghannima ranks #1 on the estrogen charts, and I like my fellow guildies unequivocally nominate her.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like to nominate Qiana from Library Guild. She is a strong and supportive leader who does everything she can to assist her fellow guild mates. She and the rest of the Library Guild welcomed us when we merged the Music Guild with them and made us feel very welcome and instantly a part of the guild as though we had been part of their group all along! I have been working on levelling up as have we all but she recently made a HUGE donation to me to help me upgrade my Elite Barracks to lvl6 which requires a great deal of resources (at least for me). She pays for other guild members (especially lower levels) to get loot spots on adventures to get them resources and help them out. She is very generous and a kind and welcoming player and leader....we are truly blessed to have her leading our guild!
    Thank you Qiana!!!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I am a man of few words... but...

I nominate ghannima.

Here is some representational art of how ghannima brings sunshine into everyone's day:

https://i.imgur.com/GHK06WB.jpg

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I nominate Guild Leader of NOPE NatSue and guild officer/former ANNO player Emille-II they help guildies above and beyond they are both standup

World
    Ares
    I'd like to nominate JacKANinny. Not only is she a fantastic guild leader, she also helps people not in our guild and brightens up Global chat.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    BB, Thank you for this opportunity. I am going to have to decline to nominate because you have limited the nomination to only one player.

If I could nominate two players, then I would nominate Nina_Zero and carol316.

Nina gives so much of herself at home that I don't know how she manages to continue giving to her guildies in the game. She has an inner strength that only gets stronger in the face of adversity. I have never seen her and I don't need to in order to know that she is beautiful.

Carol is so nice and polite to everyone in this game. If you had moderators like her, you would never have anyone breaking the rules. She treats everyone so sweetly. Everyone gets a hug in global and she means it. When someone is being rude to her she still plays nice. I have seen her picture, and she is just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.

So, if I could nominate more than one player I would, but since I can't I will have to abstain. It is too bad to, because they both deserve recognition for making the game a better place.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

General Mary Christmas

There is little doubt that General Mary Christmas is first among all women in TSO.
    She is the great grandmother of all.
    Great leader and wise as well.
    Who else shares as much experience as she?

Closed Thread