Reply to Thread

Thread: Ali Baba Co-Op

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Ali Baba Co-Op

Why is there not an Ali Baba Co-Op? We have to run Co-Op's for pathfinder there should be a Co-Op worth running for Level 70+

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hey, don't give them ideas!!! I like Siege, it's fast and easy, basically I can use whatever generals I have at home....Can run it while my main generals are busy somewhere else, no need to focus on attacks, just send at leaders...
    (me lazy, btw)

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanks View Post
    Why is there not an Ali Baba Co-Op? We have to run Co-Op's for pathfinder there should be a Co-Op worth running for Level 70+
    +1. That would be a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Hey, don't give them ideas!!! I like Siege, it's fast and easy, basically I can use whatever generals I have at home....Can run it while my main generals are busy somewhere else, no need to focus on attacks, just send at leaders...
    (me lazy, btw)

Agreed, easy to run as a ls while 'main' army is elsewhere... that being said, be nice to have a AB Coop, would not take away the option of the individual player of WHICH Coop to run, you would still be free to run The Siege in these situations.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    would not take away the option of the individual player of WHICH Coop to run
    Hey, don't give them ideas!!!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanks View Post
    We are working on more things for the end users to do. More Co-Op's will be coming in the future and we hope you continue to be patient while we work on them.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks. While you are at it a dedicated Co-Op spot would make it much easier to find willing participants.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i'd like an ali co-op and i'm only level 63 ")

World
    Zeus
    I'm all for it. Something small, quick and two person like The Siege or Lakeside Treasure. More than 2 people almost always turns into a P.I.T.A. if you can even find enough people to run one of those in the first place.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    need to put an eject button on the co-ops so if you get a slacker you can boot em and get someone else in the so not stranded for ever

Reply to Thread