Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Release the Veteran Marshal!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    lets let us book the conlony gens and give them better skills and higher capacity

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Once I relized I can upgrade the rapunzel castle I have been playing expeditions for 3 months straight. I pretty much got through most pvp lvls just doing small colonies acheivement. I'm moving on to medium colonies and would love another type of marshal. But as usual it is what it is. Great idea Raublahblah!!!

World
    Zeus
    Let's not get greedy, they just added the population to the castle, now all of a sudden more and more demands are being spewed out without even any time of appreciating the one new update that has actually been made.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    now all of a sudden more and more demands are being spewed out without even any time of appreciating the one new update that has actually been made.
    It has been appreciated by everyone I've seen making a comment so far, however, that appreciation is something that kinda was expected right from inception and has been suggested back then as well of course.....and of course fell flat. In a way it's more of a "finally you are getting around to it" rather than "omg couldnt have possibly known I've wanted this!!!!111eleventyeleven!!"

We already know the next update will come in 2+ years or so, might as well suggest it now lol

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    We already know the next update will come in 2+ years or so, might as well suggest it now lol
    lmao!!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Let's not get greedy, they just added the population to the castle, now all of a sudden more and more demands are being spewed out without even any time of appreciating the one new update that has actually been made.
    LMBO! Here we go again! The king (queen?) of the whiners! Not their idea, so they criticize it.... Looks like the idea is based on something BB already has in it's design somewhere, so I doubt that I would call it greedy, besides, wth do you think suggestions are for. Go back to mamma's basement.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I'll be sure to bring the suggestion up with the Dev's and see what they can do with it. There are a lot of ideas floating around, but it also takes time to implement them and get them working correctly. We love hearing more ideas from everyone though and while it may take time to add them in, they do get added in when the time is right.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Greedy? I have been playing TSO for some years now and been fully aware of this design piece for quite some time as well. Note that I did not post any suggestion for it until such time as it would benefit both users and the game itself (BB)and until the Expedition part was actually being used and this piece would be useful to all. Cheers and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I'll be sure to bring the suggestion up with the Dev's and see what they can do with it. There are a lot of ideas floating around, but it also takes time to implement them and get them working correctly. We love hearing more ideas from everyone though and while it may take time to add them in, they do get added in when the time is right.

-BB_Odhran
    Awesome, and thank you. Putting it out there is all we can ask for!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    adding a vet gen with 100 cap like rest but faster recovery time would affect the play style by saving the use of one of the map-limited exped minikits. We'd all adapt and efficiencies would be increased for people who are patient enough to wait 2 hrs for healing. Other than that basic mechanics would still be the same, a skill tree would seem a bit overkill for a relatively simple and straightforward PvE, but that's to the devs to decide. I would personally prefer to have more control over defense tower locations in a given sector, as defending is impossible if someone is ok with just throwing troops away. It would also be nice if colonies dislodged from their owners automatically when they stopped producing resources. Also, maybe now that granite prices have dropped so drastically, make a steel colony or a salt or even direct gunpowder colony (at a very low rate of res drop of course but still enough to be attractive). I've made these suggestions before, some aren't very feasible I'm sure but maybe it's something you guys at BB can do something with down the road. Thanks for the 3k pop

Reply to Thread