Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Servers need Reset

World
    Zeus

Your Servers need Reset

This game has tremendous lag goin to and from advents, freeze or hang ups, hammer guy coming up saying things, server will be shutting down and boots ya offline. It takes up to 6 times when clicked on visit an advent getting a login queue attempt errors. This can be resolved by doing server resets on a daily basis. It only takes minutes a day to do and keep your players happy and want to keep playing a game without lag. Other games I play do this and it cut the lag by 95%. Is this something they can take the 5 minutes a day to do?

World
    Zeus
    This is common in ALL zone changes, some more than others based on the extent of detail on the target zone. Been getting worse, it does seem.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Dont worry about it. Theyll be made aware of the issue when everybody comes to play the easter event. At which point theyll do a emergency database maint that takes a whole day of event. Problem solved.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    happening right now

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why is it taking so long to get them back on????? I still cannot log into game .... is this really the end

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey wait it says servers are supposed to go down on 3/19 but it's 3/18 ... it really is the end

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    they took our money and ran final gem sale before they pulled the plug

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Wow, took over 12 hrs just to get into forum, game still down, castle will soon be running unbuffed
    I did however write them a nice mail at the bottom of this page.. http://www.bluebyte.com/en/contact

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this is the end my friend...... bye bye miss american pie... blue byte drove the chevy to the levey and this will be the day Tso died

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yes, reset them, it should be quick.

19 hours later...

I don't use Facebook, but I know they post updates there, so I checked. The game will be down until tomorrow's maintenance.

Reply to Thread