Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your Servers need Reset

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Great --for you -- But -- not for me - I am not in.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    try to log out and log back in

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Looks like we have to restart the consecutive login -- bye-bye this week's gems -- even though the problem was on their end. Insult to injury.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by theWhiteCane View Post
    Looks like we have to restart the consecutive login -- bye-bye this week's gems -- even though the problem was on their end. Insult to injury.
    Yup. Everyone hot hit with that one. Some got additional hit on their PathFinder for the week....
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I got the daily login when I logged in today.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconGuy View Post
    This game has tremendous lag goin to and from advents, freeze or hang ups, hammer guy coming up saying things, server will be shutting down and boots ya offline. It takes up to 6 times when clicked on visit an advent getting a login queue attempt errors. This can be resolved by doing server resets on a daily basis. It only takes minutes a day to do and keep your players happy and want to keep playing a game without lag. Other games I play do this and it cut the lag by 95%. Is this something they can take the 5 minutes a day to do?
    So, we can blame you for this ridiculous maintenance downtime, since, you made this post and then all of a sudden both the regular and the test servers are both down for an unprecedented amount of time, I have never seen a downtime this long in over 6 years of playing, then you make the server reset suggestion and a day later all servers are down for 2 days lmao

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bossny29 View Post
    reboot, clear the cache, restart, make sure the flash player is up to date and log back in. try again don't forget to try a different browser.
    I have done all of that, including trying on 3 different browsers and still manage to log into a blank white screen on the regular server and get to a maintenance shutdown page on the test server

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    3 days can't log in.. this is 1st time the forum was available in 3 days..
    some one tell frodo in the SHACK that I do not choose to be gone 3 days

i don't care about reset of single week.. but i have not missed 2 GQs in a row since I started playing and never 3 GQs in any 2 month time. let alone in a row..

it's only a game.. there are no worries and no hurries.. I have not had much time anyway, only enough to barely get GQs done..

ok hope this does not happen in Easter event.. I am clearing my schedule to have more time for the Event.. good luck to all and to all a good night
    Last edited by Cigneous; 03-20-18 at 02:47 am. Reason: instead of making another post in a row I just added it to this one..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Frodo in the SHACK guild knows as we all in the same boat, we were able to get online for a few hours today and only then. Bear with it Guildie

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    New Time: 11:00 ET - BB Says on FB

Reply to Thread