Reply to Thread

Thread: Under maintenance??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Under maintenance??

Inquiring minds want to know who pulled the plug a day early? What is going to be done for compensation?? Why have there been no new updates regarding the issue put on forum???

Is this really the end???

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Twitter feed says: Update 22:00 CET: The game will stay offline until tomorrow's maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

World
    Zeus
    What really ticks me off about this is that the daily login reward will show as missed and nothing will be done for whatever we lose for not being able to log in for an entire day, this is seriously irresponsible of BB, not to mention no notice whatsoever of this maintenance so we could prepare and adjust for it. I hate when BB does this, it screws up with virtually everything and they don't do anything to accommodate for their lack of consideration to us players.

How hard is it to give a 24/48 hour notice/warning of a maintenance downtime with an approximation of how long the downtime will be? How hard is it to set everything up for the maintenance and then upload it to the server ahead of time so the entire server isn't shut down for an entire day? How hard is it to think of the players and make some kind of amends/compensation for screwing up everything on the players islands?

It's not just the regular server either, the Test Server is down too.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have the same question as bgburlymn, What is going to be done for compensation. I know all my mines will be gone including the industrial ones and our platinum and titanium supplies on the buildings I had planned to shut down 3-17-18 but got kicked from the game around 22:00 CST 1 1.5 days before the listed maintenance for 3-19-18 3 am ET. It also took me 7 tries to get to here but at least this worked.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    What compensation. Shiznit happens and move on. I want my gems just like anyone else. I dont use cheat building anyways so all my mines are down I will just rebuild them!! "No crying in baseball!!"

World
    Zeus
    I heard other servers were back up.

World
    Zeus
    so, the facebook page says the servers are back up and running, yet trying to log into the regular server ends at a blank white page and trying to log into the test server ends at a maintenance page. Would love to know the concept behind posting a notice of he servers being up and running yet we can't actually log into the game or the test server. over 1.5 days now without being able to log in, I seriously expect a decent compensation package for this unscheduled and absurdly lengthy downtime.

Reply to Thread