Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost Crystals

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Lost Crystals

Just used the Excelsior and lost 10 crystals because it locked up. Received nothing. Had this issue before and it was fixed after an update but now its doing it again

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Excelsior locked on me last night and I lost 5 crystals. It was the first time to happen for me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This happened to me today as well, lost a total of 5 crystals - it makes the sound like the button is pushed, but then locks up. Crystals come out of my inventory, but I received nothing from Excelsior in return.

World
    Zeus
    When Excelsior locks up like this, it's been my experience that I'm still getting something for my crystals even tho I'm not seeing it happen because of the lockup.

For a while it was happening so often that I would write down everything in my star menu that I could get from whatever section of Excelsior I was playing, just so I could keep track of what was going on. That's how I know that I'm not losing crystals when it locks up. Try keeping track for a while, you'll be able to see for yourself that you're not getting ripped off when it locks up. Altho it's very annoying that it still happens
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread