Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Determination Skill doesn't trigger anymore

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Wild Determination Skill doesn't trigger anymore

After the downtime over the weekend (or the game update on Tuesday - can't tell which one) I noticed that the explorer skill 'wild determination' doesn't seem to trigger anymore. Before it work fine.
    My intrepid explorer returned this morning with the default amount of map fragments for a long adventure search although the wild determination skill is at 3/3 (see the attached screen shot).
    The wild determination skill also does not appear in the list of skills affecting the adventure search in the message on gets after the return of the explorer (although I do not know if it ever did since I usually do not pay much attention to that section). See attached screenshot again.
    Attached Images

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Actually paying attention to what my adventure explorers bring back, I have to say this is true. Not once since have I got more than the default amount of map fragments, and it has never shown in the affecting skills. Hmm...
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    I'd suggest submitting a ticket, it will get you you results much faster.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Still broken...
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Reviewing this post and noted that AGAIN, it is a 'feature' that crops up for no reason; skill is working well and without issue an changes that had nothing to do with the skill breaks it?! TBH, I would not even have noticed, though I have a stable full of Explorers skilled for ADV searches; Why, you ask? Since there is basically nothing worth spending map fragments on, have not paid attention. My bad.

Is any BB/Dev Team looking into this problem? It deserves to at least be acknowledged.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread