View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Easter Event 2018?

Voters
164. This poll is closed
  • I am happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

80 48.78%
  • I am glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

111 67.68%
  • I think the Iron-Willed Geologist is useful

117 71.34%
  • I am happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

38 23.17%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Easter Event

121 73.78%
  • I am not happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

28 17.07%
  • I am not glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

11 6.71%
  • I don't think the Iron-Willed Geologist is any good

12 7.32%
  • I am not happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

63 38.41%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Easter Event

18 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2018

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What happened to triple the loot?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelleyy View Post
    What happened to triple the loot?
    Triple is for an upcoming 'Pirate' event.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Easter Event Achievements are not recording, I am collecting eggs for my island but the total collected is not changing in Achievements.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbarella View Post
    Easter Event Achievements are not recording, I am collecting eggs for my island but the total collected is not changing in Achievements.
    same here and got a party crasher down that is not registered in achievements and who knows what else...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Currently I run my Iron Mines constantly at L1 with 100% Buffs, except the 800cap ones on the Arch, which I run at L2 with 100% Buffs. With no Iron usage, this gives me about 10k surplus Iron per day.

So I take my two new Geos, max them out for Iron Mines, then run them around my Island as the existing Mines run out...

This gives me a whack of 1000/1100+ Mines I can run at L2 with 100% Buffs, and the 1700+ ones on the Arch at L3 with 100% Buffs. I'm already up over 7,000 *additional* Iron surplus *per day* (17,000 total) on Mines that run out on about the same schedule as the old ones. That's a 70+% bonus on my Iron production. Plus that now frees up more Jollys to hunt for other stuff. I'm already seeing more Geos sitting around because everything is found faster.

How is this supposed to make me sad? O.o

Maybe the Test ones were better/different, but these ones are okay. Better than some of the near useless/drastically overpriced stuff we've had in the past.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerOfPower View Post
    same here and got a party crasher down that is not registered in achievements and who knows what else...
    Is there a specific achievement that is not registering for you two or is it just all achievements that are not working for the Easter Event? Could either of you provide a screenshot of this and also let me know which ones are not counting for you?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yes, its the party crasher Dealed With not counting in the easter achievements. Have sent ticket With screenshot and the latest (auto) reply told me its a known issue and that the devs are working on it.

Finished my seventh PC now but the achievements Counter still stays on 4!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I had problem too... island collectibles were not registering for a while, and 25 truces dropped on friends island didn't count the same day..
    It did seem to work next day.. for a moment I thought, I am done with this event.. refreshing the game didn't help either, the day it wasn't working..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Spring park sounds unimpressive at first glance, but it works out to an extra manuscript per use when stacked with a barazek. I wouldn't use it for the others, but that's a pretty fair boost for not much cost.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Spring park sounds unimpressive at first glance, but it works out to an extra manuscript per use when stacked with a barazek. I wouldn't use it for the others, but that's a pretty fair boost for not much cost.
    It will also stack with the Mead Hall which has a zone buff for PH/RPH as well, this on top of Bara buff on RPH produces manu's really quickly.
    Plus, more Parks and Mead Halls, reduce the Cooldown time for every extra one you add (whenever they decide to allow us more than the 1)

Reply to Thread