Reply to Thread

Thread: traitors bug

nilosein

Lightbulb traitors bug

hello TSO Team
    thnx you for your work.

i was playing traitor adv's as usual, but i went to a camp 5 with a killer bug
    as I attacked camp 5, which has 60x soldiers and 60x logbow today, with major general, 46x rec, 223x cav and 1x elite soldier , i saw an unusual outcome.
    instead of losing 42 to46 rec, i lost all rec's, 1x elite soldier and 1 cavalry. by checking, I realized that everything was right in the first round, but in the second round a bug occurred and virtually I did not come across an attack on that camp.
    this bug happened to me once, but if it's not resolved, it may be repeated. also we are currently in easter event and most of users playing traitor so this bug can be deadly for all
    link of image https://prnt.sc/j0r2ua

thnx TSO Teams and HAPPY EASTER

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Assuming no skills a sim run 100k times gives 1 in 500 chance of Elite dying and less than 1 in 1000 chance of up to 5 cavalry dying.

World
    Zeus
    Sounds like a bad roll to me.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by nilosein View Post
    hello TSO Team
    thnx you for your work.

i was playing traitor adv's as usual, but i went to a camp 5 with a killer bug
    as I attacked camp 5, which has 60x soldiers and 60x logbow today, with major general, 46x rec, 223x cav and 1x elite soldier , i saw an unusual outcome.
    instead of losing 42 to46 rec, i lost all rec's, 1x elite soldier and 1 cavalry. by checking, I realized that everything was right in the first round, but in the second round a bug occurred and virtually I did not come across an attack on that camp.
    this bug happened to me once, but if it's not resolved, it may be repeated. also we are currently in easter event and most of users playing traitor so this bug can be deadly for all
    link of image https://prnt.sc/j0r2ua

thnx TSO Teams and HAPPY EASTER
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/61UB...onlinemaps.com

Problem solved

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Would you please report this to our Support team here. While this could be a bug, it could of also been a bad roll, but you can have our Support team check to see if there are any known issues with this. Sorry that you lost an Elite during this.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread