Reply to Thread

Thread: Easter Bunny Assistant not clearing in Achievement Log

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Easter Bunny Assistant not clearing in Achievement Log

Yesterday morning (Apr 3) I finished the Quest Chain "Easter Bunny's Assistant". At this point all sub-quests disappeared from the Quest Log and I received the loot for said achievement. However, it has never been marked off in my achievement log. If it was just this one quest that failed, I could compensate with one of the other quests. However, the "Easter Maniac" achievement requires all four of the timed quests to be completed. "Easter Maniac" will also fail if I can not get this problem with "Easter Bunny's Assistant" resolved. This will prevent me from being able to get to Level 6 on the Easter building.

I usually use the stand alone client to play the game. I logged out, closed the client and restarted.. with no results. I tried to start the game in an actual browser. The achievement still has not been cleared.

The most frustrating part about this is that trying to contact support through the webmail form results in the conversation disappearing into some mystic black hole. Five years ago I used to be able to get responses from an actual person. The past couple of years now, every support request I submit ends up auto-closing after days of no response from support personell. I get an initial canned, form requesting a screenshot. I take a screenshot with an application called Greenshots which takes a small jpg of the desktop. I press reply to the canned message in Yahoo webmail and attach requested screenshots and press send/reply. At this point, I will never hear from anyone ever again and the ticket will eventually auto-close due to inactivity.

I would be absolutely thrilled to get some sort of... ANY sort of response from a support person. Instead I'm watching as the clock ticks down to this ticket getting closed from inactivity... just like the five or six others I've tried to open within the past few years. It really seems to me that there is something very broken between the Yahoo Conversations in my webmail and the BB Support system. Isn't there anyway I can get in touch with an actual real person about this?

PS.
    Also, this link in the canned message is no longer a valid webpage. It generates a 404 error. --> "Could you please send in a screenshot of this issue? If you are not familiar with how to take a screenshot on your machine, please visit: take-a-screenshot.org."
    Attached Images

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry that our Support team is a bit busy and has not replied back to you right away. Could you please try poking them again to see if that bumps your reply up?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BB_Odhran, thank you very much for responding.

I have been updating the ticket every couple days in order to keep it open. As of this morning, I still have not received any sort of reply.

Since "No Reply to Tickets" has been on ongoing issue for the past couple of years. I also had submitted a ticket to Ubisoft corporate site. Just this morning I finally received a reply from them to the effect that they have notified the developer and can't provide further information as to when a patch might be issued. I can't say this was the most helpful reply. Fixing the glitch that caused this would be nice for future events, but the only real solution for people during a limited time event is going to require updating the user data on the database backend.

I have cleared all the Easter Achievements I can without spending gems/eggs, and still am short the amount needed to raise my Easter Building to Level 6. At this point, I'll probably either have to spend a large number of eggs on the relatively useless Where Do Easter Eggs Come From scenarios, or hope that the last minute fifth Easter sub-quest is the one that didn't clear the first time and then attempt to fast forward through it using gems. I really would rather use the resources for other items rather than to bypass software glitches.

I worked Customer Returns as a secondary job for a small mail-order/publisher operation for 10 years. During that time we frequently had to deny customer requests for various reasons, but "No Response" was never an option. As I look at my Yahoo mailbox and see the number of tickets I've submitted the past few years that I have never received responses too, I can say that BlueByte's broken support system bothers me more than the actual software bugs which prompted the tickets to be submitted.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTulip View Post
    BB_Odhran, thank you very much for responding.

I have been updating the ticket every couple days in order to keep it open. As of this morning, I still have not received any sort of reply.

Since "No Reply to Tickets" has been on ongoing issue for the past couple of years. I also had submitted a ticket to Ubisoft corporate site. Just this morning I finally received a reply from them to the effect that they have notified the developer and can't provide further information as to when a patch might be issued. I can't say this was the most helpful reply. Fixing the glitch that caused this would be nice for future events, but the only real solution for people during a limited time event is going to require updating the user data on the database backend.

I have cleared all the Easter Achievements I can without spending gems/eggs, and still am short the amount needed to raise my Easter Building to Level 6. At this point, I'll probably either have to spend a large number of eggs on the relatively useless Where Do Easter Eggs Come From scenarios, or hope that the last minute fifth Easter sub-quest is the one that didn't clear the first time and then attempt to fast forward through it using gems. I really would rather use the resources for other items rather than to bypass software glitches.

I worked Customer Returns as a secondary job for a small mail-order/publisher operation for 10 years. During that time we frequently had to deny customer requests for various reasons, but "No Response" was never an option. As I look at my Yahoo mailbox and see the number of tickets I've submitted the past few years that I have never received responses too, I can say that BlueByte's broken support system bothers me more than the actual software bugs which prompted the tickets to be submitted.
    I am sorry that you have not gotten a reply back. I will see if I can't poke them to see what is going on with it.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTulip View Post
    I'll probably either have to spend a large number of eggs on the relatively useless Where Do Easter Eggs Come From scenarios, or hope that the last minute fifth Easter sub-quest is the one that didn't clear the first time and then attempt to fast forward through it using gems. I really would rather use the resources for other items rather than to bypass software glitches.
    Dont be so sure itll work. Scenario achievements are bugged too.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still have not heard back from support and now the achievements are permanently locked.

This is particularly annoying both because this hasn't been the first time support tickets haven't had a response and also because I filed this one 13 days ago on Apr 3. I would have thought they would have had time to do something before the event closed.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are currently looking into a fix for this. Please continue to have patience while we work on this issue. We thank you for this!

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread