Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flags

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Flags

Hi, would you consider a small "island" just large enough to "plant a flag" of your respective country. No buildings or other deco for this area.
    An ideal spot would be adjacent to the top right island of the "archi", there is an open are of water in the grid that would fit this "flag island".
    Thanks

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If I may suggest option B to you and to BB.... New smaller flags that only take up one space. Offer a large grouping of new National flags during an event and then create all sorts of special edition, limited edition, participation edition, Guild flags.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Even better, Forrell!! I like it.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    These are both great suggestion and I will be sure to pass them along. Would the flags serve any meaning? Would people design them themselves or would it be picking from default flags?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I do believe the default flags are from every country, but if not, just give an option in the merchant to buy "your" country's flag, say 1 gem or so.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I was thinking that the small flags could be National insignias instead of flag patterns. If new content is going to be added it should probably be new and not just more of the same.

On the Guild Flags: the idea started simple and then it got very complex. Without getting too deep into random template generators, implementation, acquisition, I can say with confidence that Developers at BB should just make some really cool flags that may or may not be similar to the icons or themes of the most popular Guilds. Yeah it looks like a Duck, but that's just a coincidental synchronicity.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I know the flags were apparently for a Soccer event or something. But could we please have flags for more countries like Canada for example? And I agree. It would be nice to have a very small island plot added just for putting a flag of our choosing.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    There is a thread in European server forum called Summer event flags

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Dear Settlers,

As you all know, Flowerbed flags become available in the shop during each Summer Event.

The European English servers are unique in that they cater to a wide variety of nationalities. As a result, we have had a number of requests (as suggestions, in PMs, whispers, etc.) from players to include a Flowerbed flag that represents the flag of their own country.

I would like to make a list of the flags requested, so none of our players feel that their country has been overlooked so, without further ado:

What country flag would you like added in game?

Thank you!
    BB_Ravel
    Canada is suggested along with many others. But the thread is old and all tries to get confirmation that it is actually in development have got no response from BB.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Bump

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    There is a thread in European server forum called Summer event flags

Canada is suggested along with many others. But the thread is old and all tries to get confirmation that it is actually in development have got no response from BB.
    We are limited on what we can say is being developed for the game. We like to keep things interesting by making them surprises! That way if something has to be pushed back, because of errors or issues, it does not get everyone's hopes up.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread