Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Major glitching in event achievements

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Major glitching in event achievements

I am not sure how to access tickets we have placed and not really sure if was supposed to post in there or here, but I do actually see a couple others posting for not receiving an achievement as well. Only it's happening in multiple areas for me. Not sure if same for anyone else or maybe even people just not monitoring it as closely as I do. Hard enough as it is working overtime and even 2 jobs at once during event that the time I do get to spend the rewards are being partially taken away due to glitches. As this is a time issue with event and fix needing to be done ASAP I wanted to post here too to make sure hopefully it is seen. So far I have noticed 3 separate incidences with glitches. First, I noticed I bought 5 where do easter eggs come from adv and I know I bought 5 because I did it all at one time and not one by one that might have been miscounted. I also had 4 message in a bottle quests I finished with 4 of the adv before doing the last one without one. But when I did not get the achievement notification, I checked and said only 4 were done.

Second, I did not get notification when completing crashers for 10th time with distraction group up in bulwark, so I checked and saying only completed 8/10 times. This should be impossible if completed bulwark group for decent truces.

Lastly, I have placed somewhere around 40-50 decent truces at least helping members out with 13 of them placed just this morning but my decent truces placed achievement says only placed 12. Please get these glitches fixed and hopefully fixed where they won't keep occurring.

I should have been able to upgrade my easter house again by now and can't because of the glitches. I don't want to buy another easter adv with eggs I need for other things only for it to possibly not register either. I don't want to keep making decent truces that may or may not register and then have to actually find someone who still needs them to place them on and should not have to. I don't want to get same glitch with last truce type that uses resources I have in very limited supply either. And with daily limit on completing crashers I may not be able to get achievements all done I should have been able to do because it keeps not registering it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Looks like the achievements are stuck so it doesn't matter if try to do more they aren't going anywhere. Did another crashers last night and still showing 8, which means I will never reach the 15 crasher mark either. I will never be able to get the where do easter eggs come from achievement no matter how many I try to do and I will never get my decent truce achievement no matter how many I place. Please fix!

Edit: Still stuck with no fix. Have now completed 15 crashers and still stuck at 8 which is 2 missing achievemts, still stuck with the adv 5 time count at 4 and still stuck at 12 decent truces even though about twice as many were placed than needed for achievement. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    the counter bar is not counting correctly on the achievements. I will post a screenshot when i get a chance.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also suspect something is going wrong with my Lost Eggs quest.
    Either it did not start properly, either it was interrupted in the middle of it for an unknown reason.
    Consequently I won't be able to fully upgrade the Easter house.
    (but maybe I am wrong and the quest will start in the next days...)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Mr Croix Sants delight isn't showing for me in achievements, same issue as others on the crashers, shows I've only done 4/5, but next ach shows I've done 9/10.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry that a few of you have ran into this issue. Would you please contact our Support team here. They will be able to help you further with this issue.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Contact them how Odhran? I already put tickets in before I even made the post, still no fix.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetatdawn View Post
    Contact them how Odhran? I already put tickets in before I even made the post, still no fix.
    same here. And there are quite a few people with the glitch and some of them needed those points in order to upgrade the egg house, what are they going to do about that?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same problem here. I just want 180 population for my Easter Basket building. When I first submitted a ticket, I was told that the "developers are working on it". Now that the event is over and my achievements are stuck at 720, they say "Unfortunately, it's not possible to adjust the building stats in any way." Bang-up job there folks!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If they cant adjust the building stats they should remove the max-lvl-5 building and add a max-lvl-6 building..

Reply to Thread