Reply to Thread

Thread: This forum needs an overhaul

Noble
    World
    Zeus

This forum needs an overhaul

I was motivated to post this thread after seeing a new player ask a basic question in a thread that died 2 years ago.
    My thoughts are that an Ask a Question question and answer section should be featured at the Forum main page. Yes if you scroll down there is a section for questions but the problem is the majority of forums do have a bold front and center Q&A. After a player gets an answer the question can be marked as answered by the player or a mod, then that question cannot get any more replies. The goal is to keep the forum fresh and relevant by being up to date.

World
    Zeus
    They appointed a mod for Forum responsibilities, and it was thought that they would be incorporating such a thing, as well as cleaning up this place. I agree, there are many identical questions/suggestions found in multiple different threads.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the suggestion. We will work on doing a Q&A for players to look through first. A lot of times though players will ask a question without looking or searching to see if it is a repeat question.

-BB_Odhran

srs33985
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion. We will work on doing a Q&A for players to look through first. A lot of times though players will ask a question without looking or searching to see if it is a repeat question.

-BB_Odhran
    Wether or not you have a Q&A section I think you guys can still clean up this forum.

Reply to Thread