Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 24.04.2018

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I find the requirements of the new buff quests, particularly Wolf Puppy, to be somewhat inconvenient. But considering the rewards, I am okay with that. I expect to be challenged to find a way to rebalance my island and boost resource production. There is so much value to this extra way to earn XP. I would be fine if nothing changed, though there is room for improvement.

Change use steak buff on own island quests to just use steak buffs. Self buff OR friend buff. I could see the drawbacks to the friend buff option, but also the benefits. It's growing on me as I consider it. I would fully support such a change, as long as it's optional.

These quests could also be simplified by allowing shorter duration buffs or slashing the number of steak buffs required. Also longer duration. I would like to see fish steaks or any future buffs be added to the mix when the time comes. Perhaps use buffs that add up to X (1.5X friend) hours. If I don't like steaks and want to use baskets instead, let me find a way to drop 400 of them.

It's really outside the scope of this discussion, but allowing the buffing of already buffed buildings would not only help but be a general quality of life improvement. Not indefinite but 5 days or a week or double the length of the longest buff or something else that allows for some extension.
    +1
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Headsup on the new buff you were discussing that last 5 days... they keep changing it..... So no way of really knowing if that is what it will actually do til they introduce it on the game servers....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I am sorry that this new buff is causing so many issues. What changes to it would make it "better"?

-BB_Odhran
    Hi BB, a simple answer would be return it to the test server requirement of 'Any Buff'.

However, if that is too vague at least a buff that lasts under 23hrs.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman_Grant View Post
    Headsup on the new buff you were discussing that last 5 days... they keep changing it..... So no way of really knowing if that is what it will actually do til they introduce it on the game servers....
    Thanks I'm aware. It was changed from a 2 day buff that cost 5000 fish to make, to a 3 day buff that costs 2500 fish to make. So with prem it's 4 days 22 hrs and 12 minutes, which is perfect for buffing around the same time every time.

While they may change it again, it's not very likely they'll walk it back down to a 2 day buff at this point.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Thanks I'm aware. It was changed from a 2 day buff that cost 5000 fish to make, to a 3 day buff that costs 2500 fish to make. So with prem it's 4 days 22 hrs and 12 minutes, which is perfect for buffing around the same time every time.

While they may change it again, it's not very likely they'll walk it back down to a 2 day buff at this point.
    Is this the fish buff that was only 100% increase? Or has that now changed to match the normal steak at 200%?

World
    Zeus
    Grilled steak is +100% (or X2) the fish buff is +100% (or X2) so they're the same in that regard.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Put me down as a fan of these quests. I like to be challenged, so I'm enjoying the process of figuring out the best ways to use them. Because Deer Tracker requires using the provision house, I'm going to run it every other day when I turn on my Spring Park. Chocolate Pralines come as a reward, so using that the next time runs the PH at +300. Those who've been running Evil Queen and have maximum buffs on their epic farmyards will no doubt find Lost Puppy a lot easier to handle. I like the inter-connectiveness that's been set up. It's very enjoyable to play a game that evolves as you play.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Subotai View Post
    Put me down as a fan of these quests. I like to be challenged, so I'm enjoying the process of figuring out the best ways to use them. Because Deer Tracker requires using the provision house, I'm going to run it every other day when I turn on my Spring Park. Chocolate Pralines come as a reward, so using that the next time runs the PH at +300. Those who've been running Evil Queen and have maximum buffs on their epic farmyards will no doubt find Lost Puppy a lot easier to handle. I like the inter-connectiveness that's been set up. It's very enjoyable to play a game that evolves as you play.
    +1

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1+2=3

Reply to Thread