Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 new quest buffs

Soldier
    World
    Ares

2 new quest buffs

forive me if i am the only one who doesn't know.....I haven't been on the test server lately.....

new developer's diary announces "2 new quest buffs" with the next update (next week)

so....what are they???? no mention in the diary as to their name or function.....

just call me curoious

World
    Zeus
    They're like the Shiny Gemstone quest we can buy in the Epic Items tab from the merchant. They'll cost beanstalks and pay out XP and crystal shards.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Except harder, harder meaning far more resource production. It's feasible to do all the quests every day but requires a rather advanced island to do so. 4x buffed level 6 fairytale castle barely produces enough beanstalks, but that's the easy part. I expect several resources to be thrown completely out of whack and need rebalancing. But that's not a necessity, just a nice goal to try to achieve. Between the three, the total XP is just over 400k, plus some nice buff rewards. Quite nice considering I'm mostly doing Young Woodcutters for 270k XP apiece, and a good alternative as a supplement to adventuring or for those who are just bored of it.

World
    Ares
    Note that the new quests have minimum levels that you must be in order to acquire them.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Definitely best thing since 75.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Definitely best thing since 75.
    Glad you like them!

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Wish they were not limited to just one per day
    Seriously.. BB thinks we would do sooo many of them in one day, every day, that they need to be limited?
    At least allow 4 per day? there are resources to be generated, and then there is need to sleep.. No one is getting to 75, doing these quests...
    Overall, good idea, and relief for players like me, but sad to see it seriously crippled..

Reply to Thread