Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raid of the Nords experience point error

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Raid of the Nords experience point error

GM,

After completing all of the objectives in the Raid of the Nords adventure acquired through the use of gems, you are awarded 5000 experience points that are never awarded. Can I ask when this will be fixed and if there will be any compensation in experience given the amount not assigned?

thanks
    Peter

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    the same problem is also occurring with the 3000 XP awarded at the end of the El Chupacabra mission

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry that you are not getting the XP from these tasks. Could you please contact our Support team here about this issue. They will gladly look into this issue and help get it resolved!

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I've found that you don't get experience from last quest section inside any adventure/venture. There is a reward at the last step of One Step Ahead that I know for certain isn't awarded. Most don't offer "in adventure" xp, but the ones that do, fail to deliver.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi,

I replied to tech support but have not heard back regarding the issue. Could someone let me know what the status is please?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahmanan View Post
    I've found that you don't get experience from last quest section inside any adventure/venture. There is a reward at the last step of One Step Ahead that I know for certain isn't awarded. Most don't offer "in adventure" xp, but the ones that do, fail to deliver.
    That's messed up. I also noticed not getting xp on one of the steps in the new stalk quests.
    It's bad enough we need millions to level, but not rewarding it when it's earned is unacceptable.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Also Arctic Explosion in adventure experience points are not awarded, how many of these are there? Finished adventure at 6:11pm

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think it is the last step of all ventures and the few adventures that offer xp reward for final quest completion (most don't). When you click accept on these, it makes to move toward Star Menu but you also get the Finishing this will end the adventure and send you home message. Its somewhere in there that the last drops of xp fail to get delivered. I have confirmed only as far as checking xp before finishing and then rechecking when I return to island. I didn't get overly involved like refreshing to see if it corrects after. I just accepted it as the way things were and moved on.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks Rah, tech support thinks I am an idiot and go figure they cant accept email from yahoo, I tell ya if I didn't have so much time invested in this game I would quit in a heart beat. Imagine a problem three other people have spoken on and they cant find it themselves, they need proof in screenshots, horrendous customer service.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm doing an Evil Queen series pretty soon. I'll do before and after screens on them.

Reply to Thread