Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    [Excited already? We invite you to our feedback thread to complete the puzzle and let us know what you think!]

looks good, but how to complete the puzzle is sadly missing.
    Think you have to print the pieces out, and then put it together. Would think you could just move them around on the computer and put it together.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Here is the completed puzzle for the Geo.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This guy would be vastly more useful if he could do his thing on Titanium and/or saltpeter mines, rather than a resource we got coming out of our ears.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Just curious if the Developers have considered making smaller flags that use only space. No Canadian flag is becoming an insult to Canadian players. At least, a Canadian flag should be added if making the smaller flags proves to be too difficult in the time remaining.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would expect to see all the mines eventually added, which will be nice. Iron was underwhelming, but I like that they hit three different ones this time. Makes him a lot more useful. I don't even search for titanium or salt, just use refills on level 6 mines. I've yet to reach my storehouse limit with granite because it has a constant usefulness, although the price has collapsed because it's so much easier to come by. Of course, by the time you get to mine it, you barely need it, but somebody does.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    Unlike the explorers, which continue to be useful following the addition of improved ones, the new geologists impact on the usefulness of those previously purchased. Similar to the way that introducing the Champions of Altera reduced the benefit of having multiple MMA generals, introducing the new geologists decreases the advantage for those who have previously obtained multiple premium geologists.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    Just curious if the Developers have considered making smaller flags that use only space. No Canadian flag is becoming an insult to Canadian players. At least, a Canadian flag should be added if making the smaller flags proves to be too difficult in the time remaining.
    Only the countries that qualified to this or one of the previous football World Cup/Euro Championships (that were associated with the Settlers event) will have their flag available, as usual. If theres someone to blame for the lack of flag, its the Canadian football team

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    Only the countries that qualified to this or one of the previous football World Cup/Euro Championships (that were associated with the Settlers event) will have their flag available, as usual. If theres someone to blame for the lack of flag, its the Canadian football team
    This is unfortunately true. This is how the flags are picked and since the Canadian football team did not qualify they have not been added. I am sorry.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurboth View Post
    [...] introducing the new geologists decreases the advantage for those who have previously obtained multiple premium geologists.
    Yes, very true. This fella will be more of a waste than those Iron-Willed ones. Oh, well.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    Are the original soccer match adventures back? That's content I'd like to see again.
    No they are the use buff types not the original use troop types.

Reply to Thread