Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: World Design Day: Submissions

Settler
    World
    Ares
    the kings assistant. a building that assists buffing and rebuilding. you can tag your buildings in to groups that get similar buffs. then, you can pick a buff, click the building and then the group, and then you can apply the buff to all of those buildings at once... friends can also buff using this building. you can save 1 buff pattern per level of this building. you can also use this building to store generals you are not using to get them out of the star menu. you can also use this building to store up pending buildings like wells and farms. 5 per level of the building. so when a farm/well expires this building will automatically place a new one.

new adventures that do not reward resources. instead they reward stuff like bazareks and drill sergeants and books. the books are the big reason to run these and they will burn resources used to make troops and weapons... maybe 1-2 loot spots to make it really worth the expense...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    currently we are allowed a maximum of 3 endless copper mines. How about a very limited edition endless iron mine? Perhaps as the final reward in the Christmas event calendar and completing all tasks in event? This would help santa keep his sleigh in tip top shape!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    edited as it was fixed. thanks.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispysinder View Post
    The link near the top does not lead here.
    This has been fixed.

Also posts will not appear at first, but I will be approving them all throughout the day. This is mainly for other contests, so that people don't copy and paste others answers.

Thank you,
    -BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Would like a 4x - 3 hour buff for production buildings, so at lunch time we can reapply buff, maybe call it "Picnic Basket", (with a friend applying, it would last 4 and half hours).

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

For long time players, their generals consume a TON of spaces. I myself have over 40. That's 40 spaces that I could use to advance my island.

In my opinion, this would be an addition that is LONG overdue. Sure, make it hurt to get it and to grow it. But it's 40+ spaces you'd get back on your island.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    A new type of general unit called the "Ninja Assassin".
    he takes no troops
    has a 15 minute travel time
    is a single use unit. Only one time per adventure.
    He can only target single units (bosses), and he has a 50/50 chance of a kill.
    If he fails, he's out for the duration, and no other buffs can be used on the camp. If he wins... well, he wins and one of the toughest elements of the base is eliminated.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    every christmas one of the rewards is the ability to add an extra book to the 3 champion generals.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I know all of you have wonderful suggestions and things that you want, but remember to use this as a chance to put together some of those ideas and turn them into possible designs. Don't forget to give the image your best effort and even if it is hand drawn, that is still great! Let's make some of these suggestions and wishes into design!!

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is a placeholder for my idea so no one steals it. But I'd love to be able to set a default return point that generals returning to the island would stay at. I like to have my generals in zone X so that they're out of the way, and having to transfer them there from the residential (for my island scheme) area they automatically appear in is a pain. I'll make an image this afternoon, but just wanted to put it out here (mostly in case I forget).

Closed Thread