Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it Just Me?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I play on 2 servers, and often do 2 adventures at the same time - a Woodcutter on both servers, Traitors during the event, etc. Going back and forth between the 2 tabs has never caused problems for me. When my blocks fail it's always because of some error I've made. I wonder if it has to do with how much memory the computer has, as mine has a lot of memory.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I think your reading more into it than there is. No ones blaming the game. We are just "celebrating" the irony of our game play lapses.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    I have not had an issue with blocks changing based on attending to the window. I also will do adventures on both servers or change the window to run calculations while attacks are in progress. I will say I am more likely to make mistakes in setting up blocks while trying to multitask excessively.

From time to time, I will see something that appears to be a failed block, with the blocking general going into the healing state, which then resets to a functional general a short time later. I believe this is because the information that the attack was aborted due to the loss of the leader camp had not yet been updated on the client side.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    haha yeah, making mistakes and then whiffing the blocks is also on my regular list. We started dubbing that action "auto-stupid" when we mess up on autopilot

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    haha yeah, making mistakes and then whiffing the blocks is also on my regular list. We started dubbing that action "auto-stupid" when we mess up on autopilot
    Mistakes were made!

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes I have noticed this. The other thing I have noticed... picture the same scenario except when you come back to screen everything looks fine, you delete the mail for the battles and then when you go to setup the next attack you find that you are missing 32 cannons and it makes no sense where they could have been lost.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Suts View Post
    Yes I have noticed this. The other thing I have noticed... picture the same scenario except when you come back to screen everything looks fine, you delete the mail for the battles and then when you go to setup the next attack you find that you are missing 32 cannons and it makes no sense where they could have been lost.
    Except, the guide says to use crossbows there.

Crossbows!

Reply to Thread