Reply to Thread

Thread: Make "produce" daily/guild quests auto-start

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Make "produce" daily/guild quests auto-start

Can the "produce n items" type quests start accumulating immediately, not when you open them? It so happens that I didn't look at the guild quest after it reset yesterday, and when I got around to it this morning (with only a couple hours to go) it says "produce 1500 brew" - but it'd only just started to accumulate brew; I have plenty of brew production ongoing all the time, so if the quest started counting after reset, it would've filled the required 1500 easily.

As it is, I either duck the GQ which I don't like to do or I waste 107 gems to finish it, because I can't guarantee to be around to click finish, even if the brew is made in time.

Alternatively, make all such quests into "produce or acquire" so that I could trade for it.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Llewelyn1966 View Post
    Can the "produce n items" type quests start accumulating immediately, not when you open them? It so happens that I didn't look at the guild quest after it reset yesterday, and when I got around to it this morning (with only a couple hours to go) it says "produce 1500 brew" - but it'd only just started to accumulate brew; I have plenty of brew production ongoing all the time, so if the quest started counting after reset, it would've filled the required 1500 easily.

As it is, I either duck the GQ which I don't like to do or I waste 107 gems to finish it, because I can't guarantee to be around to click finish, even if the brew is made in time.

Alternatively, make all such quests into "produce or acquire" so that I could trade for it.
    I can understand how this would become really frustrating. I will see if some type of change can be made for this so that it starts counting sooner.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    +1
    YES!!! This is so stinking annoying! I can't always get on at 8am (est) when GQ starts to make the production start. I get home 10+ hrs later and GQ needs another 4 hrs to complete because of the production portion.

Reply to Thread