Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Mountain Clan Campaign

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary Mountain Clan Campaign

Dear Settlers,

The Dev Diary for Mountain Clan Campaign was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,

BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If nothing else, this is something more to do. I'm just about to hit 65 and it'll be nice to have a break from grinding PvP and Evil Queen campaigns.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    This looks very interesting! I'm looking forward to it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Level 60 would be nice to access this campaign.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yay! Cant wait to play this in 2025!
    Mad scientist.

World
    Zeus
    Am really looking forward to it!!

The fortress is a very beautiful building, nice job whoever did the artwork on it. And the +500% barracks buffs we can make with it are gonna be great. I think the smokehouse is a sleeper and will end up being a very popular addition to the game. The epic forge also looks really good and the fact that it will come fully loaded with all elements at level1 makes it useful right out of the box. The Nords Res at 140 pop is pretty awesome and being able to buy the buildings for obsidian or wait for them to drop is excellent.

Overall this looks really promising. Didn't get involved with testing the actual ventures, so can't comment much on them but am looking forward to seeing how it all works. Being able to explore and map the various consequences faced in follow ups based on decisions made in prior ventures should be fun. Glad it'll be here soon!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    excited for this, also thanks for posting the full res maps, will help making the guides

anyone knows if theres any simulator with the new units already?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was dragging my feet on Evil Queen, but I just about finished that because I wanted to get a full farmyard due to the buff quests. Nice to have something up next.

I was looking forward to the fish buff, but I can't see much use for it due to the requirement of 50 grilled steaks for Lost Puppy, at least not until I hit level 75. It would be nice if that quest could be tweaked to somehow include this as an option as well.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    excited for this, also thanks for posting the full res maps, will help making the guides

anyone knows if theres any simulator with the new units already?
    http://www.dsosim.de/sim.php?at=76 is the one I've used - not sure what else is out there at this point

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Well, L65 is a long way away off, but it's looking like one of the better things I've seen come down the TSO pike in years. Cool sequence of useful buildings with a decent storyline. I just hope the 'chance' at the rewards is better than the early days of Excelsior.

The only real downside is the lack of incentive to grind out seven long levels to get there. O.o I'm having a hard enough time seeing much incentive past L60. Granite Mines will be nice, but the rest of it looks like a long slow boring grind.

Reply to Thread