Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 23.05.2018

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "Additional culture buildings and provision houses of the same type will now decrease the cooldown or production time."

I absolutely hate this. The established game mechanic to speed up production is to level up a building. This is already in place for the Provision House. Stop messing around and give us this for other stuff too.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosola View Post
    The real problem is ,(and has always been)that the devs doesn't actually play the game. There has been some great approvements lately, yes ,but this is a step backwards . I would love to see devs instead of community managers( no offence) to stop by the tabs once in a while to get a "feel"
    I agree with this from what I saw in when I first started playing. I think these new devs do have at least some involvement. They are much more 'into' it, from my perspective.

World
    Zeus
    Wow. checked out the Test server and simmed some of the losses that will be incurred with these new ventures.... In itself would not be a terrible thing, just time consuming in barracks, however, combine this with the recent increase of producing said weapons and troops (troops we use, of course, being the only troops increased), is truly punishing the player trying to grind their way to 75 (contrary to some peeps pov, grind is not necessarily a derogatory term, just means that specific tasks need to be performed in a repetitious manner). The players who prefer to play at leisurely pace and/or not really concerned with attaining level 75 are minimally affected, if at all.

Suggested corrective action to address this issue would be to revisit the increased production times and epic buildings production requirements and see that they do not, combined with the additional need by players who will be likely the ones actively playing the new content does not handicap them into oblivion.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Is the your general has instantly recovered (but not really) bug finally squished?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think the rebalence of Plat might of went a bit too far the other way. with the changes in the resource chain plus the amount used to make buffs in mountain chain. I agree they needed a rebalence but having to use 37500 plat for the buffs on Mountain chain on foot of mountain ( not to mention the other one that uses plat bars)
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Reply to Thread