Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 23.05.2018

World
    Zeus
    Okay, perhaps I am missing something here. Why would we want that bar on the screen? It is only for the actual camp Destruction Phase. From what I have observe, the bar only shows once is appears that the attacking group will be successful; then upon successfully defeating the enemies, it starts decreasing and displaying the take-down of the camp (not enemies, which are now kaputt). I have not seen it show the bar for sac waves, though other player have reported as having seen the bar pop up on sac wave attacks. This display to me seems superfluous. If there is an actual, thoughtful purpose, please let me know.

What would be useful is monitoring the combat: the strengths of our army and that of the enemies. Have to suggest, however, that if such a thing were implemented, it best be done on the sides and away from the map, don't want to interfere with other assignments.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Have to suggest, however, that if such a thing were implemented, it best be done on the sides and away from the map, don't want to interfere with other assignments.
    And jinxed, well done :P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I miss one simple feature which used to exist, I think.

When attacking a camp, I basically drag the general over to the target camp. I think the game used to show the enemy troops in a camp when I moused over the camp; now there's no feedback. I'd like to see the troops contents as I mouse over a camp while making the attack, just to confirm I am targetting the correct camp.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I agree with being able to tell what I'm attacking when hovering over a camp with the attack cursor. That was helpful information.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    the new bars have no real purpose. With the champs most attacks are done i a single wave for my setups. What the new bars DO is get in the way. there are layouts i use that rely on releasing a general when a first general hits a particular landmark. The bars are now obscuring that on the 1st thief. Pleae remove them.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Please re-apply the excelsior spinner fix, that was nice while it lasted.

Again it stalls after a couple of spins - if you put a couple of gems through, then spin then do the same again it locks on you

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ok so when BB applied the new 'progress bar' you took away the troop count hover over while attacking. You can see enemy troop count b4 attacking but if you are choosing an enemy to attack it no longer shows the enemy camp count.. this really needs to be returned.. when we grab the attack icon - i know i personally double check the enemy troop count b4 actually clicking the camp (one last double check).

ciara

(sorry i saw Wruined 's post after i posted -- but we are essentially asking for the same thing).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by focusdonhim View Post
    the new bars have no real purpose. With the champs most attacks are done i a single wave for my setups. What the new bars DO is get in the way. there are layouts i use that rely on releasing a general when a first general hits a particular landmark. The bars are now obscuring that on the 1st thief. Pleae remove them.
    Agree - USELess and in the way.. please put it back the way it was.. And while you're at it bb - how bout if we are on a multi player adv - each player gets different flag colours for generals?? (so we can tell which is ours?)

ciara

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    Ok so when BB applied the new 'progress bar' you took away the troop count hover over while attacking. You can see enemy troop count b4 attacking but if you are choosing an enemy to attack it no longer shows the enemy camp count.. this really needs to be returned.. when we grab the attack icon - i know i personally double check the enemy troop count b4 actually clicking the camp (one last double check).

ciara

(sorry i saw Wruined 's post after i posted -- but we are essentially asking for the same thing).
    They took it away because it also interfered with attacking other camps same as the bar.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Speaking from the other end of the spectrum, as having already hit level 75, I am amazed at the complaining going on so I’ll hit on some of those comments/complaints. I don’t always agree with what the dev’s do in this game either. However, I make my own choice every day to play or not based on those changes. We’re not forced to play this game. Adventuring shouldn’t be a “grind” – that sounds more like a chore you have to do and not something you choose to do. Pathfinder is also something we’re not forced to complete so saying we “have” to do it is not true. It’s always been a choice, whether to do everything to get the star coins or not. Changing the rewards for completing Pathfinder still doesn’t force you to do it. If you don’t like the rewards, don’t do it. Same with any other aspect of this game, PVP included.

It is easier than ever to level up faster with the new quests (Shiny Gemstone, Deer Tracker & Lost Puppy). We have been given more and more to make this game easier. Majors, MMA’s, COA’s and the other generals have made the adventures faster with fewer losses. Fairytale’s, Ali Baba’s and soon the Mountain Clan adventures have given us more choices of what adventures to play with higher rewards. Excelsior and all the ventures and side quests it has given us help with the leveling process. New buildings, being able to upgrade to level 6, better buffs, zone buffs, etc. All of these things have been given to us to make the game easier, faster and more fun.

This game, and it is after all just a game, is all about choices. You choose what you want to make of the game, how far you want to go, whether to spend your hours talking in Global, posting your thoughts, ideas or complaints by the hundreds and for some, the thousands, in Forum, just adventuring, or a combination of one or more of these things. We have been given those choices. To expect everything to be given to us without the output on our side is ridiculous. Just as in real life you choose what to spend your time on. We all have a real life with families, jobs, homes to look after. You don’t get things in real life without the effort, why would you expect it here…

You can get to level 75, or whatever level your goal is. Yes, it takes hard work and tons of adventuring to do it. It can’t be done just doing lootspots and the minis that come from some of them, you have to put in the effort and do the adventures yourself.

Personally, I’d prefer the dev’s stop with any new features until they get the mechanics of the game working correctly. Lags, freezing, downtime and game glitches happen more frequently than ever before and yet, these things do not seem to get corrected – at least not for any length of time.

Reply to Thread