Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 23.05.2018

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyPants1 View Post

Could not agree more. Standing on his (her?) soap-box after the fact and looking back to point fingers... How typical. From what I have read, most (not all) of the complaints DO offer feedback that is constructive; it may not be what other commenter's like and thus not be considered constructive, but if taken at face-value, they are.
    LOL jealous? If you spent the amount of time dedicated to this game, you could be level 75 to. Why drag someone who has made the commitment, and a commitment to level BEFORE it got as EASY as it is today? Not a soapbox at all, you just do not like the truth.

Spend the time on the game - it rewards one well. You can fall on your knees and thank players like Olfred that blazed the way for the rest of us, players that had to deal with unknown game bugs each time leveling past about level 70, requiring time loss due to BB having to correct these issues.

Yup, you won't have those bugs now, so give a round of thanks.

Funny how she never went on here and complained about these leveling bugs.... hmmm makes one wonder

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Olfred View Post
    Constructive feedback is totally different from complaining, both of which are plentiful in forum.
    One man's constructive feedback is another's complaint. Unless, of course, you were:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggi2000 View Post
    ...putting words in others mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggi2000 View Post
    You can fall on your knees and thank players like Olfred that blazed the way for the rest of us, players that had to deal with unknown game bugs each time leveling past about level 70, requiring time loss due to BB having to correct these issues.
    I think I am one of those. 6.25 years now. Ack.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Please provide feedback on the Change Log and changes to the game, rather than feedback on other players. Thank you.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod_Emerald View Post
    Please provide feedback on the Change Log and changes to the game, rather than feedback on other players. Thank you.
    LOL! I could not agree more. My question to you is this: Why would the Mods wait until after all the shots have been fired instead of addressing the issue when the initial post occurred? Person wrote a half-page post and nada. Better late than never, I suppose.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    They were still on holiday vacation.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yup, you won't have those bugs now, so give a round of thanks.
    Biggest joke so far, considering BB takes all the bugs from test server 1:1 to the live servers despite it having been pointed out before and doesn't require anyone on live servers "to be far ahead to test the waters" reporting it again to have it fixed months or years later warrants no thanks whatsoever to anybody except the testers who initially pointed it out.

My question to you is this: Why would the Mods wait until after all the shots have been fired instead of addressing the issue when the initial post occurred?
    If you could stop trying to get me banned, that would be helpful lol

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Biggest joke so far, considering BB takes all the bugs from test server 1:1 to the live servers despite it having been pointed out before and doesn't require anyone on live servers "to be far ahead to test the waters" reporting it again to have it fixed months or years later warrants no thanks whatsoever to anybody except the testers who initially pointed it out.
    Ah, I see the problem. You miss understand the Test Server. It is not to test new features for the game, but to test your patience for all the new bugs to come out and see if it is within acceptable limits for going live.
    One army. Pretty please.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    LOL! I could not agree more. My question to you is this: Why would the Mods wait until after all the shots have been fired instead of addressing the issue when the initial post occurred? Person wrote a half-page post and nada. Better late than never, I suppose.
    The mods do check as much as they can, but they also have things to do outside of the game. Seeing as this is a volunteer job for them, they can get busy with other things.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    The real problem is ,(and has always been)that the devs doesn't actually play the game. There has been some great approvements lately, yes ,but this is a step backwards . I would love to see devs instead of community managers( no offence) to stop by the tabs once in a while to get a "feel"

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosola View Post
    The real problem is ,(and has always been)that the devs doesn't actually play the game. There has been some great approvements lately, yes ,but this is a step backwards . I would love to see devs instead of community managers( no offence) to stop by the tabs once in a while to get a "feel"
    The Devs play the game as well. I am sure that they would not do the changes that they did without having future plans in mind. Got to give it time though for those plans to roll out.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread