Reply to Thread

Thread: deposit status

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

deposit status

we need a way to see ingame in a corner or something example the amount of deposit available and the max deposit currently possible to have so we know much much of each deposit we need to send geologist for
    example

7/9 marble
    5/6 copper
    4/7 stone

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see at a glance how much is left in each deposit, so I don't have to scroll around the map and find out what's depleted or soon going to be.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Would having that in a corner be the best thing for it? I know a lot of people dislike having extra stuff on their screen. What about like a menu for it or maybe even a drop down for it?

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A new subcategory under Economy Overview.

But the best place for it is at the Geologist send menu itself.
    For example instead of "Find stone deposit" it could read Find stone deposit (6/8).
    Where 6 is deposits currently found and 8 is max that can be found.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I would like to see at a glance how much is left in each deposit, so I don't have to scroll around the map and find out what's depleted or soon going to be.
    This can also be improvement (bug fix?) to the Economy overview.
    For example currently when you go to "Building materials/Stones production" there is "Stone Deposit". It lists stone deposit consumption but no production aka the quarries. If you add the quarries you could also add ore remaining as mouseover.
    Same goes for other mined resources.
    Except Coal. Coal has no "Coal deposit" at all. Apparently there are no coal deposits in the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Would having that in a corner be the best thing for it? I know a lot of people dislike having extra stuff on their screen. What about like a menu for it or maybe even a drop down for it?

-BB_Odhran
    Some kind of menu would be best, but which menu and how would that menu handle those geos skilled to find 1 more than max.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Max would stay at normal until the extra deposit is found at which point it would change to normal+1. Extra deposit depleted it would change back to normal. It could also stay at normal at all times if for some reason the changing max is hard to implement.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    A new subcategory under Economy Overview.

But the best place for it is at the Geologist send menu itself.
    For example instead of "Find stone deposit" it could read Find stone deposit (6/8).
    Where 6 is deposits currently found and 8 is max that can be found.
    That's a good idea on where to put it and how it should read as well. I will bring it up and see what can be done about getting something like this implemented into the game.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    +1 on this. I run out of marble/stone depos quite often as I have lvl 4 masons. I have 2 geo's specifically for marble/stone and I send them out all the time. What sux is when I send them out when I'm about to go to bed and wake up with all mines dead (happened last night) because 3 or 4 of the mines were about to fall and I missed them by a few minutes and the other masons swarmed the last few.
    Had I known there was a few minutes difference, I could of waited 10 more minutes to go to bed and then send them out and not worry about it.

Reply to Thread