Reply to Thread

Thread: a way to see and compare all building

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

a way to see and compare all building

i would suggest to add somewhere a complete list of all the existing building the event one the limited one all of them in that list so we can see if by example a better version of a specific building exist and even to see how much space it takes and how much it produce like advanced 3x etc

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I tried to read that, I really did!

Let me introduce you to a few friends who can help you express your ideas:

period > .
    comma > ,

Anyway, could you maybe try to be a little clearer what you are looking for? Lots of smart people around here who would probably be willing to point you in the right direction. Such a list probably already exists.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I have consulted with scholars and we have compared these writings with those found on the rosetta stone. I believe they seek this.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    actualy the link you provided is about what i was reffering to but i noticed we dont see the update date on it . also a search button would be cool so we could type example house and we would see all the kind of house there is . also it needs more detailed info mostly on the size of them like 4x4 example spacious warehouse is not showing on size

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The fanzine has most of these details and also you can use your browsers search feature with cartel F to find what you are looking for. The fanzine is usually kept pretty up to date as well.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    To take this a bit further, how about an "in game" building list of what is currently on your island. This building list would include the level at which each building is. Clicking a building in the list would jump you to that building (but not close the building list display) and you can also upgrade buildings from this list. Possibly even move/demolish as well

Reply to Thread