Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: reducing build time

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Don't have an answer for that since it takes "too many variables" to get there and then will simply be a catch 22, as the next person in line won't be happy with that either.

Reduced productivity is a decent compromise for both sides I think but as you mentioned, by now probably something that the fresh intern getting to do it won't be able to implement properly.
    A lot of this becomes a catch 22. Some are pleased with changes and others just don't like them one bit. It's hard to find that happy middle ground. I will be sure to bring up have reduced productivity though and see where it might go.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    A little advance planning goes a long way. With the various wikis documenting resources needed for upgrades it's not a stretch to stockpile the needed resources before acquiring a new building, then taking it from build to level 6 right away. Since it's a building I didn't used to have, not having it for 2 more weeks isn't any kind of hardship.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ^^^^^^^^^^This.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Concerning Elite Barracks, you can build it before you need it. Get it to level 6 before you use it. Problem solved. For regular barracks, just have to focus on other things while its going up.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    reduced productivity would be reasonable yes

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    A little advance planning goes a long way. With the various wikis documenting resources needed for upgrades it's not a stretch to stockpile the needed resources before acquiring a new building, then taking it from build to level 6 right away. Since it's a building I didn't used to have, not having it for 2 more weeks isn't any kind of hardship.
    This is some great insight and help as to how to get a new building leveled up quickly. I am sure that getting the stockpile does not take long either. Plus it gives you something to do while leveling I imagine.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread