Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon Crafting Guide

mythterman

Question Weapon Crafting Guide

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or a bug so I'm reporting it here.

I activated a Weapon Crafting Guide on my island and noticed that the buff is not increasing the output of my Foundry. I have a level 1 Foundry on my island which unbuffed produces 1 Mortar every 38 minutes. With the guide active the Foundry still only shows 1 Mortar being produced. The output of the Smiths does show an increase in production output so I know the guide is active. I activated a Cookie buff on the Foundry and the production increased to 3 Mortars every 38 minutes.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    i think youll find that it doesnt affect bows either, only swords.
    it is new but already reported, "to be fixed in the future".

mythterman
    Thank you SSS

Got a follow up question.

Is there a list of "to be fixed in the future" items posted some where? I did a search but couldn't any.

World
    Zeus
    No. Weapon Crafting Guide affects all weapons producers (that require coal is the key here). You are correct, the production shown on your Foundry (in this case, but goes for any other of the weapon producers that qualify) is the production rate for that building, area buffs do not apply here, but if you go to your Economy Overview and look up your weapons, you will see in the detailed view of the producer the total multiplier applier to this building(s). Remember, 100% is 2x, etc. Cheers.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb

Not aware of any official list of known problems on live servers.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for letting us know and we are currently working on a fix for this.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Just did an experiment, dropped weapons crafting guide, crossbows and cannons did increase, arquebuses and mortars (foundry) did NOT increase.

Reply to Thread