Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Something Nice Day

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm impressed and appreciative of the kind gifts BB sends us with a surprising frequency--many thanks! I also want to call out a really kind folk in the Zeus Community: Daveissettled. He's a gem.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTech View Post
    All I will say is... I hereby provide consent for anyone associated with Blue Byte to reply to my post and if Blue Byte's reply could be or would be deemed remotely "nice" based on a typical layman's view - Blue Byte automatically, irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to the following conditions.

Conditions: Blue Byte will need to directly and immediately make MadTech level 75 and henceforth all scouts and geologists will have a check box on their image... when checked they will automatically repeat the same action that was previously assigned.
    MadTech,

I enjoy your creative way to get to 75, but what fun would it be for us to just hand it to you? Keep pushing hard at those levels and it will come soon enough!

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    My guild is full of amazing and supportive people, each and every one shares freely be it resources, loot spots or words of wisdom and support.
    Thank you all, for being the great people you are.

Lora,

Thank you for being such an amazing person as well and sharing with your guild like you do! It truly is great to hear about others sharing.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Emillie-II View Post
    NOPE GUILD - Genuine Team Spirit! For me: Settlers and NOPE Happened!!
    NOPE is a Guild, with the Inspiring Leadership of NatSue, that supports each other in the game as well as real life. "No member left behind" in our Guild. We have an unspoken attitude "Pass It On" - When we receive - we in turn give back.

Emillie-II,

I got to read some great things that you helped out with during our International Women's Day. You're an amazing person and I hope that NOPE Guild continues pushing on with their motto.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistar View Post
    I'm impressed and appreciative of the kind gifts BB sends us with a surprising frequency--many thanks! I also want to call out a really kind folk in the Zeus Community: Daveissettled. He's a gem.

Holistar,

We are glad that you enjoy our gifts. You're quite the gem yourself and I hope you keep being the gem that you are!

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Kinda like a family.... lots of drama about who got more cookies than the other kids, But at its core, TSO has great values of sharing, caring and helps. I applaud a design team that shows its good heart by the ways it avoids the harsh nature of competition and allows for friendly but challenging rivalry.
    We are fortunate to have this little place to build, destroy, kick butt, make new and, above all, have some love for each other.
    God Bless.

Forlinafalcus
    Hey folks, TSO is just a game, so don´t worry, if you will make something wrong... Life is going on... Be Happy and play it your own way!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by focusdonhim View Post
    Kinda like a family.... lots of drama about who got more cookies than the other kids, But at its core, TSO has great values of sharing, caring and helps. I applaud a design team that shows its good heart by the ways it avoids the harsh nature of competition and allows for friendly but challenging rivalry.
    We are fortunate to have this little place to build, destroy, kick butt, make new and, above all, have some love for each other.
    God Bless.
    My cookies! Fine, we can share.

You are having a great hair day, Focusdonhim! I like how you keep your cool and have a great sense of humor.

Stay Focusd.

- BB_Novog

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlinafalcus View Post
    Hey folks, TSO is just a game, so don´t worry, if you will make something wrong... Life is going on... Be Happy and play it your own way!
    Totally agree! Keep playing it your way, Forlinafalcus. You have a wonderful and interesting name. =)

- BB_Novog

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for a great game!!!! I am leader of a great Guild (DCAF) and have made many amazing friends in this game.
    Come and sit with us and drink a cup of Java.
    We are a fun loving group who believe in paying it forward.
    We have experienced players who truly enjoy passing on their experience and knowledge of the game.
    CoffeeHouse (DCAF)

Closed Thread