Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Something Nice Day

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    There are so many great people I have met and gotten to know through TSO... too many to list. Thank you all for all you do.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy_Lady View Post
    Thank you for a great game!!!! I am leader of a great Guild (DCAF) and have made many amazing friends in this game.
    Thank you for being a part of our community, Shy_Lady! It's always wonderful to have such a friendly person in it!

- BB_Novog

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thanks to the Mods and BB employees for your help and kindness even in some rather trying situations. And to the developers for creating this wonderful game and continuing to bring new content to us.
    Appreciation to every player who helps to make this online community a welcoming and friendly place (which in my experience is definitely the majority of players here).
    Particular thanks to my guild, Kismet, for the daily fun and camaraderie.
    You are all great!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Good day fellow Settlers!
    I enjoy the helpfulness and friendliness of the folks that play this game.
    Kudus to the Brave Settlers (BRAVS), and to LadyPurpleHeart for being a wonderful strong Lady!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SN02 View Post
    There are so many great people I have met and gotten to know through TSO... too many to list. Thank you all for all you do.
    We're so glad you've met so many great people, SN02. It's great to have you in it as well!

- BB_Novog

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have really enjoyed this game, the players, adventure challenges and relaxation it brings at the end of a hard day.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Lady_Purpleheart,

You're an amazing woman and I imagine your guild would agree with me on that. I can remember reading all the nice and selfless things that you have done for your guild as well from our International Women's Day. I hope you have a great day and weekend!

-BB_Odhran
    I and the guild BRAVS are really grateful for having Lady_Purpleheart in our gaming lives, she is a very special person.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am in a great guild where everyone in the guild help each other. Even if you have got to quite a high level the other will still helpyou.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love lamp

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just started playing Settlers Online and I love it. The community is warm, and very welcoming, willing to help out without a second thought. Someone helped me today on a trade quest. Coached me through the whole process and friended me when it was over. Not only did I receive help, I made a new friend. Kudos to the community and to UBISOFT for fostering a gaming community as such.

Closed Thread