Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Say Something Nice Day

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellilala View Post
    I would like to say something , just a thank you to Djekara. I started playing again after a few year break , due to , mainly me loosing my old account when I had to change my email address and had issues with uplay. I haven't joined a guild yet , never did the FIRST time I played , but Djekara and I have become like silent partners. It just happened . We check each others maps most days and he/she is a Godsend. We have said few words to each and I don't even know if he/she is male or female [ doesn't matter , just making a point of how little we know each other] yet we help each other almost everyday. Checking his/her map is just automatic now and I just want them to know that I TRUELY appreciate their help . Your awesome Djekara, and thanks!
    That truly is that you found such a great friend and are such a great friend! It's amazing the people that we meet in places that we do not expect.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirStandsAlot View Post
    I'd like to thank the good folks at Blue Byte for creating, maintaining and updating this game. It's become a daily go to for me. I'd also like to compliment the good folks at the Adult Lounge guild for being so helpful and friendly. Cheers to all. =)
    We would like to thank you for being such an awesome addiction to our community and always being helpful and friendly. It truly is great to have such wonderful people in our community.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you everyone for participating in our Say Something Nice Day! We truly thank everyone for the kind words and hope that everyone takes the time to share something nice everyday!

-BB_Odhran

Closed Thread