Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Something Nice Day

World
    Zeus
    Interesting idea, Say Something Nice Day. I've done my share of complaining and whining over the time I've been here. But hey! I'm still here, so BB must be doing something right... right? Yeah, they are.

I love that the game continues to evolve and grow. We've gotten a LOT of new content the past couple of years and there's more on the horizon. Thanks BB for keeping things interesting around here and for all the work you've put into the game. Looking forward to playing for as many years as it lasts, which I hope are quite a few more.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wow BB, this is a big undertaking! Thanks for all you do for us!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I up graded my water castle today so happy we now get population for it every settler helps also have enjoyed playing game with so many cool players

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    settlers has been a fun game & has brought many different people into it most everyone has been helpful & many are funny & make me laugh LOVE all the unicorns that seem to have made my island their permanent home due to all my friends

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    After former guild collapsed I hoped I'd find a new one that was as good. NARG invited me and it's been a great deal of fun

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for letting us go away for days at a time without fear our player will be killed off. Many if not most games remove you from the game if you fail to appear for say two weeks. You welcome us back after computer problems, or vacation, or family obligations, or other obligations. Thank you for not pressuring us to login continually or face losing all we did here. I appreciate.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm happy to be able to play this game and meet new people. Big THANK YOU to BB and all my friends for great gifts over the years. Looking forward getting to level 75 one day. The speed I go, there probably be level 100 waaaaay before I reach l75 LOL.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am glad to have the extra resources to help those get started on the game.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The generosity of other players is overwhelming when you are not begging for stuff. Thank you to everyone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    We in BRAVS love our leader Lady_Purpleheart. She has grit, compassion, enthusiasm and humor. She reminds us we can always be brave.

Closed Thread