Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 19.06.2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 19.06.2018

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Change log lists the new features and improvements to be implemented in our server. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Is this server dead never get much in the way of feedback i pop between many of the game versions this one has the least feedback always

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Is this server dead never get much in the way of feedback i pop between many of the game versions this one has the least feedback always
    Not dead. A lot of the players don't check the forums from the US side. It is strange that many have not commented on this Change Log though. They are still commenting on the old one though.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Not dead, but about half to one-third the activity of a couple of years ago, if the Trade Office is anything to go on. We used to have 12-18 pages of Trades during regular gaming, but now we only see close to that during events. About six or seven pages is more typical now. That's a sign that we're losing people, even more so than the drop-offs in active players within Guilds.

This change log has the Summer Event (as expected), new Quest thing (Mountain Clan) for the 1%ers above L65, and a bunch of tweaks. Not really much to comment on.

The 'fix' for the Co-op Advs took them from terrible to typical, and still not worth doing. Until the Devs realise that Co-ops are a pain in the butt to do and need to offer extra rewards beyond what we see from regular adventures, there isn't any incentive to do them. Especially when you see how many terrible Advs we already have gathering dust in Star that don't require the extra effort Co-ops do. Balance the rewards and maybe you'll see enough people willing to spend the time figuring them out, but until then...pass.

BB has said that they plan to keep TSO going to the 10th Anniversary in 2020, but they don't seem to be looking at the game as a whole. Lots of isolated interesting things, but the game as a whole is getting more fragmented, and we're losing people as a result.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Fix what damage calculation? I don't think I'll adventure today because I don't know what is broken.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed - what calculation?

ciara

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I started to put a reply here but it's turning into a suggestion, so go look in suggestions for it please

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The icon changes were a bit of an annoyance rather than helpful. Good to see the units again when hovering with attack cursor, and the health indicator is a lot less obtrusive.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    The icon changes were a bit of an annoyance rather than helpful. Good to see the units again when hovering with attack cursor, and the health indicator is a lot less obtrusive.
    Glad you like the old bars better. We like to try new things and they can sometimes be a bit of an annoyance over being helpful.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    why cant we move the mayors house window any more??

cia

Reply to Thread