Reply to Thread

Thread: Mine Shaft Resource Time remaining

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Mine Shaft Resource Time remaining

On most of the mines, we plant a building. So there is only one building pulling from that mine. Just like PH/RPH/etc have times remaining until the queue is finish, I suggest we have a time remaining on the mine shaft.
    Also, the mine building properties should include the available resources left available.

When we open a mine building properties, it tells us not only the time it takes to mine X quantity of said item (based on level), but it would also show us the time remaining till depleted.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    To expand on this, it would be very helpful if there was a window to track the status of all our found mines, quarries, as well as wheat, water, fish, and meat structures/nodes. You could then just pop the window open, and see which ones have been depleted, how much is left in the ones actively being gathered from, and info on the ones not currently in use, with a different tab for each of those three functions. Eventually you can have so many of these going on, and other things, that it can be a pain to try to manually deal with them all.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    adding to this.. I'd like my silo's to show up in eco area. cause balancing them is next to impossible without knowing whats using what.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    adding to this.. I'd like my silo's to show up in eco area. cause balancing them is next to impossible without knowing whats using what.

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    " Mr. President we must not allow a Mine Shaft Gap!" -- Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson in the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb' (1964)

See @ 4 minutes, 12 second mark: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybSzoLCCX-Y ]

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ty perwyn.. but it doesnt show me 'per farm section' .. so theres no way to see what silo is filling what field etc,,, its very tedious.

Reply to Thread