Reply to Thread

Thread: Turn off window black outs

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Turn off window black outs

When selecting the Economy View, it blacks out the entire game except for that particular window. This is annoying in that we can no longer type in the chat box in this mode. We can't select other buildings. We can't move the map. Etc.

It would be nice to not be locked out of the game while using these windows. They should help us with the game, not hinder our use of the game.
    Added to this, with Economy View open, if we select a building type, then the EV would auto jump to that specific resource in the view.

I understand some windows should be black outs, like when making sure to close an adventure, or accept one, or important decisions of that sort. That's fine. But with normal operations we shouldn't get the black out.

Other windows would include the Guild, Mail, Colonies, and Merchant. All of these should be able to be open and we still are able to chat at least.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The black out is just drawing the attention away from the game and more towards the screen that came up. These screens are usually pretty important and this is why the screen gets blacked out. I do understand your suggestion and I will bring it up.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread