Reply to Thread

Thread: Need to know what the Definition of this ICon is

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Need to know what the Definition of this ICon is

I am relatively new to this game. I played for a while, a year or two ago. That account has since been lost and forgotten and I started a new account last night and I am finding I have forgotten a lot of stuff about the game. For instance, what some of the various Icon denote. In this case I logged in just a lil bit ago to find this particular Icon, hovering above all of my Buildings. The one displayed below. Can someone tell me what its for, cause I can't seem to find the answer via google. And on the wiki page I only found the definitions of some Icons, but this one wasn't included in that list. Only a pic of it was.

so if someone could tell me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Welcome back to the game.

I think that icon means your building is lacking some raw material it needs; if you click on the building, it will show you what is missing. There is a similar icon that shows when your storage is full and I hope I'm not getting those two icons mixed up.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I believe you are right that it means my storage is full. Cause I Definitely am not lacking in any raw materials right now. Everything I am currently harvesting is in the green when i look at the economy overview.

So now that I built another storage the icon went away. So that answers my question lol thank you for helping me out. I don't understand why i couldn't figure that out on my own lol Either way though, thank you again for helping me out.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian412 View Post
    I believe you are right that it means my storage is full. Cause I Definitely am not lacking in any raw materials right now. Everything I am currently harvesting is in the green when i look at the economy overview.

So now that I built another storage the icon went away. So that answers my question lol thank you for helping me out. I don't understand why i couldn't figure that out on my own lol Either way though, thank you again for helping me out.
    Glad you got this sorted out! Hopefully the new storage will keep everything going smoothly for a while.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread