Reply to Thread

Thread: DSOSim skills assignment question

World
    Zeus

DSOSim skills assignment question

Hey guys.... have been using this sim http://www.dsosim.de/sim.php?at=76 and I love it. However, have run into a snag and wonder if anybody has figured out a workaround or fix.

When adding a new general and assigning skills, the skills portion simply quit working. The number goes from blank to 1 then back to blank. When I was first setting up this was happening intermittently, but I got lucky and got most of my generals setup during a spell when it was working correctly. It's been close to a week now and I have a few other skill setups that I just can't add because of this problem. The only contact for the sim admin I have found is the German game forum, which is why I'm asking here. Will also post on test server and see what hits. Thanks.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Are you translating the page? Because I find it works fine when not translated but does what you describe when it it is in its translated state

World
    Zeus
    ah...... I'll give that a shot and see what happens. Thanks!

Yep..... just tried it untranslated and it worked like a charm. Thanks again!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread