Reply to Thread

Thread: "Play Now" button sends me to modem setup ><

Recruit
    World
    Ares

"Play Now" button sends me to modem setup ><

I'm not sure why this is happening but now when I click the "play now" button, I get the modem setup screen for my internet provider. Clearly my modem is setup, and the rest of my computer and internet functions work fine for me.

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get to the blue screen with the box that gives game hints, but the check mark never turns green.

Literally the first thing a game needs to be is playable. I have been hesitant to spend money on this game because it has always walked the line of being playable for the two years I've been playing. This is my first time posting in the forums because the game is NOT playable for me, so instead I'm posting here. It was taking long enough to load that I had to change my computer settings so it wouldn't go to sleep while I was waiting for it to load. I know there was a fix in the works, but while I'm unable to play, I'm finding something else to do.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry you are having issues with this. I would suggest making sure that you have the proper version of flash installed and also maybe even try a different browser. We did have an issue with high load times and this was solved, but you may need to wait it out once to get the proper files on your computer. If you continue to have issues please contact our support team here.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread