Poll: What's your impression on the Summer Event 2018?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadlin View Post
    Does the event start the 25th or the 26th? It says 25th on the main page but the 26th in the Event Schedule of the dev diary.
    Um, yes, hello? BB, this is a MONSTROUS question!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadlin View Post
    Does the event start the 25th or the 26th? It says 25th on the main page but the 26th in the Event Schedule of the dev diary.
    Could we not just get a 2 or 3 day countdown clock till event starts?? That way time zones wont be an issue.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Um, yes, hello? BB, this is a MONSTROUS question!
    It will start on the 26th. It was meant to start on the 25th, but a few errors pushed it a back a day as we worked to fix them before the event went live.

All events will always be Eastern Time. Seems like this one always comes up and I'm a bit lost on why since it has always been Eastern Time zone.

"Question for BB: Will there be select x2/3 loot adv for this event like some previous?"

There could be!

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    It will start on the 26th. It was meant to start on the 25th, but a few errors pushed it a back a day as we worked to fix them before the event went live.

All events will always be Eastern Time. Seems like this one always comes up and I'm a bit lost on why since it has always been Eastern Time zone.

"Question for BB: Will there be select x2/3 loot adv for this event like some previous?"

There could be!

-BB_Odhran
    Unfair to build hopes up from the uk version just now
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    I'd just like to confirm that there are no Seasonal Adventures (with the 2x loot) in this year's Summer Event. While we have used Seasonal Adventures in other annual events, it does not mean that every event will feature them.

World
    Zeus
    Well..... there goes my will to live........
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Snack Stand, Production time: 71h

really? 71h to make one Stadium Snack? if so, what's the point? Explorer's bring way more snacks.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Anyone able to finish Championship Scout quest (find soccer resource from treasure search)?
    Mad scientist.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah i had same issue, my explorers arrived back after event had started but before the quest was started so didnt count, even though they brought back close to 500 collects your next lot will. Maybe just send on a short search if that works for you to get quest done.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post

There could be!

-BB_Odhran
    So are there select x2/3 loot adventures?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatianna36 View Post
    So are there select x2/3 loot adventures?
    NOPE there is ZERO with x2 or x3 loot ...your BB was taking the micheal

Reply to Thread