Reply to Thread

Thread: Unknown Regions trade offer issue

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unknown Regions trade offer issue

I seem to be having a problem with the Unknown Regions Venture.

I have done a few on test and on Live server, this is the first issue I've had.

I collected the first 3 furs, Liberated Sjorheimr, completed the quests for making contact etc, made the Trade Offer...but it wont let me place it on the mead hall. Tried all the usual things like clearing history, cache...but still cant place on mead hall.

Liberated the next town and i was able to place a trade offer there.

That's my story...

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am truly sorry that you are having issues. You were able to place it after liberating the next town? Could you please take a screenshot of the issue when it happens and please contact our support team here.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey BB_Odhran,

Thank you for your reply. I ended up finishing the venture and had no screen shot so moved on.

I have done 3 more no problem. However, same issue has happened again with the same mead hall. I did notice a few more details leading up to the problem and have taken a screen shot of the trade offer curser hovering over the mead hall and the mead hall not turning the beigeish colour to place the offer.

Anyway, as per your advise, have sent mail to support team from your link. Hope they can help. I will wait for them to respond...was pretty costly to finish the last time without spikes and only my defective spreadsheet to sim attacks. :-)

Thanks again...

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Great! Let me know how it goes or if you need anything else.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread