Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Explorer Question (BUG?)

World
    Zeus

Lucky Explorer Question (BUG?)

Okay- So I noticed that the Lucky Explorer is available for Black Market purchase. So I bought one.

then I noticed the Lucky Explorer version for Soccer balls cost suddenly became LOCKED.

Did I screw up something here that prevented me from obtaining additional lucky explorer after the event is over?

Meaning- if I bought the soccer ball version first- and then buy the gems version after - would I have gotten more??

Currently I have a total of "8 Lucky Explorers" What is the current cap?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are currently looking into this issue and hope to have more information soon!

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    They provided one LE during the event. If you bought it with gems, then the ball one was locked. I assume if you bought it with balls, then the gem one would be locked.
    I did the same thing and used gems. I was disappointed that the ball LE was locked, but not surprised.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I had previously purchased all the gem LEs during the last Christmas event. When the current event started, the shop said I could purchase a LE for soccer balls, but now that I have enough to do it, it told me I had reached my limit.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Suts View Post
    They provided one LE during the event. If you bought it with gems, then the ball one was locked. I assume if you bought it with balls, then the gem one would be locked.
    I did the same thing and used gems. I was disappointed that the ball LE was locked, but not surprised.

NO. I bought it with GEMS first. And then noticed the one for BALLS offering got locked.

I would have preferred to spend the balls before the gems.

There was some announcement about this being a bug, and they intend to fix it to allow those who bought it with Gems already and being locked out from the balls purchase to be able to buy with balls before the event is over.

The end result here is +2 Lucky Explorers.

I think it was suppose to be where you're forced to buy it with Balls only first. And then after the event, everybody could buy it with GEMS.

"Changelog update 27/06/2018
    We are aware of the issue concerning the Lucky Explorer's limit which was not only raised for the event shop category, but also for the black market. Players who bought this year’s additional Explorer with Gems are not able to buy it with footballs and viceversa. Our team is working towards a resolution aand will make it possible to acquire the Lucky Explorer another time with the event resource "footballs" before the event shop is deactivated."

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I guess I didn't really read that explanation because I didn't realize it is a +2. I'll be happy to spend gems on another lucky.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the continued patience with this issue. We are working on a fix for this currently and hope to have it out soon.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    So wait a minute. You decided to raise the "Event Shop" limit by 1 more to fix the problem. BUT let me understand this correctly. Those who bought the Lucky Explorer with Soccer balls can buy it AGAIN with Soccer balls ?? Therefore, those who bought it with Gems got screwed AGAIN, because we could have just gotten lucky explorers twice without paying gems.

Sounds like a Lazy Fix to me.

"•The limitation of the Lucky Explorer has been increased by 1 in the Event Shop."

Unless there is an actual fix in the background where it only limits people from using the soccer balls once then that should be stated in the Change Logs.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    1 with gems, 1 with soccer footballs, so everybody has the same chance.

World
    Zeus
    I'm also interested in the answer to the question: What is the current cap (on Lucky Explorers) ?

Reply to Thread