Reply to Thread

Thread: pause buff suggestion

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

pause buff suggestion

suggesting to add a pause buff button example i got a 48 hours buff and i use a 36 hours of it then i can pause the buff to use the rest of the 12 tomorow instead or another time

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Would there be a limit for how long you could pause a buff? Would you need to use the first paused buff or could you pause one and use a different one?

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Sounds more like a "Pause building, pause buff as well", not a separate buff to stack on top of an existing buff.

An overall much more useful buff would be a buff which "Sleep building once buff expires", instantly eliminating the need to time to your (uncertain) schedule, removes the heart jump when you realize you had your Cannon Forge running unbuffed for however many godless hours and overall would be an amazing QoL improvement.

I remember when I started out playing, I rushed to a L5 goldchain asap to eventually having used it maaaaaaaaybe 2 full weeks in some 5 years....and 1 week probably unbuffed too because Alzheimer Oo
    On the other hand, not that it would matter much anymore though, inflation would likely get to see an increase with that with people actually running their expensive buildings more.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Sleep after buff runs out would be the best. Pause buff when building is put to sleep would be second choice.

Reply to Thread